PS - You still need to be nice to one another!
Could we please just all agree to ignore the obvious trolls. My mom always told me that if I ignored a bully they would get bored and go away. Could we do that please. TIA
- Posts: 4340
- Joined: Thu Mar 20, 2008 5:54 am
- Location: Florida or SNL
CRM1983 wrote:Silly question I know, but what is a troll? Just someone that comments on posts a lot?
A troll is someone who posts things just to stir up trouble. They aren't usually a regular poster but someone who deliberatly says something they know will cause people to get angry and upset.
- Posts: 6500
- Joined: Tue Oct 31, 2006 10:03 am
- Location: Sooke
- Posts: 337
- Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2007 8:51 pm
I have better things to worry about than some strangers negative opinion. jmo
- Posts: 1491
- Joined: Mon Jun 11, 2007 12:17 pm
- Location: All over the Island
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests
Lovely condo for rent near Mayfair
PT/FT AVAILABLE NOW 18m- 4.5y old, Westshore ~Incl's Food
$180 SportsTrader Bucks for $150
Licenced daycare full time available
- Full time or Part time space available
- Part Time, or Possible Full Time, Ho...
- Looking for part time sub teacher fo...
- Baby Bjorn Active (Lumbar Support)
- Star Wars light saber kit
- Megablocks truck
- Kinder egg toys
- Eyewitness books
- Etch a Sketch
- PT/FT AVAILABLE NOW 18m- 4.5y old, W...
- 3 bedroom townhouse
- Tea pot home
- Girls sweater
- Gymboree sweater
- Red and black satin dress
- White satin dress
- Snow Boots Waterproof for Kids
- BIG KID TOQUES (OR TUQUES!)-BRAND NEW
- TOQUES (OR TUQUES!)-BRAND NEW
Sign up now to start receiving the KIV Newsletter. It only takes a minute.
Enter now for your chance to win some exciting prizes in our Kids in Victoria & Island Parent Contest! We have new contests often, so check back regularly!