PS - You still need to be nice to one another!
Could we please just all agree to ignore the obvious trolls. My mom always told me that if I ignored a bully they would get bored and go away. Could we do that please. TIA
- Posts: 4156
- Joined: Thu Mar 20, 2008 5:54 am
- Location: Florida or SNL
CRM1983 wrote:Silly question I know, but what is a troll? Just someone that comments on posts a lot?
A troll is someone who posts things just to stir up trouble. They aren't usually a regular poster but someone who deliberatly says something they know will cause people to get angry and upset.
- Posts: 6137
- Joined: Tue Oct 31, 2006 10:03 am
- Location: Sooke
- Posts: 337
- Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2007 8:51 pm
I have better things to worry about than some strangers negative opinion. jmo
- Posts: 1491
- Joined: Mon Jun 11, 2007 12:17 pm
- Location: All over the Island
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests
Stay Awake Nights Nurse or Caregiver
Just like brand new!
Out of school care in Westshore area
Disney Princess 16" Princess Bike w/ Training Wheels
- NEW Jogging/bike stroller
- Child care - near Uvic
- Disney Princess 16" Princess Bike w/...
- Licenced Family Childcare Has Openin...
- Flower Rain Coat size 6
- Gymboree Whale Watching Rain Coat si...
- Mec fleece jackets size 8
- La Senza Lotion/Mist/EDT Sets
- Christmas Dress size 5
- Gymboree size 10
- Old navy Size L (8/9)
- Please Mum XL (10/12)
- Gap Girls jeans/pants: size 8 plus
- Gymboree Girls size 9
- Stampers... lots!
- Stamps... lots!
- Woodkins Doll
- Little Tikes Easle
- Plush Costumes size 3-5
- Princess Boots size 11; New in Box
Sign up now to start receiving the KIV Newsletter. It only takes a minute.
Enter now for your chance to win some exciting prizes in our Kids in Victoria & Island Parent Contest! We have new contests often, so check back regularly!