Note: Unless you are a KIV paid advertiser, business advertising is not permitted in this forum. For business advertising click
- Posts: 84
- Joined: Sat Apr 11, 2009 2:05 am
the_hopester wrote:You have always been able to request that you receive a copy of your results. You'll get them in the mail within about a week -- no charge.
There is no charge with myehealth, and depending on the test you have done, they will be posted the same day.
I went for blood work at 2pm the other day, and they had my results posted within 3 hours on the site. I went to my DR three days later, and he hadn't even seen the results yet.
- Posts: 782
- Joined: Tue Apr 25, 2006 11:43 pm
- Location: around town
- Posts: 355
- Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 7:09 pm
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot] and 13 guests
Just like brand new!
Fridays - Sept 2013 Start WESTSHORE! fees incl food! 18+ mos
Child Care - Fairfield
Playmobil - Various Sets (Individually Priced)
- Stay Awake Nights Nurse or Caregiver
- Babysitter needed for Saturdays
- Just like brand new!
- Brand new Creative Memories items an...
- Pioneer Housing Co-op
- MusArt - A camp for children on the ...
- in home childcare available
- Similac formula 12 can box
- Westshore Registered Childcare
- Size 8 and 10 pants
- Adventure Island Childcare has a spa...
- YARD SALE
- RUTH KING PARENTS: HELP! Please! wil...
- Fridays - Sept 2013 Start WESTSHORE!...
- unique trade
- Smooth Transitions
- Kettler Tricycle
- New 3Bed/3Bath Home $274999
- Leap Pad Read and Write books
- BRAND NEW 2 BDRM suite, LANGFORD, WE...
Sign up now to start receiving the KIV Newsletter. It only takes a minute.
Enter now for your chance to win some exciting prizes in our Kids in Victoria & Island Parent Contest! We have new contests often, so check back regularly!