Note: Unless you are a KIV paid advertiser, business advertising is not permitted in this forum. For business advertising click
- Posts: 84
- Joined: Sat Apr 11, 2009 2:05 am
the_hopester wrote:You have always been able to request that you receive a copy of your results. You'll get them in the mail within about a week -- no charge.
There is no charge with myehealth, and depending on the test you have done, they will be posted the same day.
I went for blood work at 2pm the other day, and they had my results posted within 3 hours on the site. I went to my DR three days later, and he hadn't even seen the results yet.
- Posts: 784
- Joined: Tue Apr 25, 2006 11:43 pm
- Location: around town
- Posts: 355
- Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 7:09 pm
Users browsing this forum: T and 28 guests
Lovely condo near Mayfair
ISO 4th gen 8gb ipod touch
Fleece and faux suede stroller / car seat bag
Strawberry Vale Preschool Online Auction
- Baby Bjorn Active (Lumbar Support)
- Star Wars light saber kit
- Megablocks truck
- Kinder egg toys
- Eyewitness books
- Etch a Sketch
- ISO 4th gen 8gb ipod touch
- PT/FT AVAILABLE NOW 18m- 4.5y old, W...
- 3 bedroom townhouse
- Tea pot home
- Girls sweater
- Gymboree sweater
- Red and black satin dress
- White satin dress
- Snow Boots Waterproof for Kids
- BIG KID TOQUES (OR TUQUES!)-BRAND NEW
- TOQUES (OR TUQUES!)-BRAND NEW
- Girls glove
- Wanted bunk bed
Sign up now to start receiving the KIV Newsletter. It only takes a minute.
Enter now for your chance to win some exciting prizes in our Kids in Victoria & Island Parent Contest! We have new contests often, so check back regularly!