Note: Unless you are a KIV paid advertiser, business advertising is not permitted in this forum. For business advertising click
We have been learning with out friends and using their rods, but as I am a learner, I would prefer my own rod as I seem to snag it on weeds a lot and lose their tackle:) I caught 2 fish in Elk Lake today though
Thanks everyone, I look forward to hearing what you have!
- Posts: 339
- Joined: Wed Feb 07, 2007 5:07 pm
- Location: Victoria
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests
Baby Sign Language Classes
Mon-Fri space in Licensed Family Daycare - Central Saanich
Bath & Body Works; New Sets
Daycare available in Sooke
- Sat. May 25 8:00 - 1:00 715 Genevieve
- Multi-Family Garage Sale - Sat, May ...
- May 25th-Support Canadian Cancer Soc...
- Preschool teacher looking for summer...
- Childcare Assistant-Physical Disabil...
- Great condition books
- Childcare Provider Anytime
- Summer Day Camp
- Two Spots Open for July 1
- Daycare available in Sooke
- Vancouver Island Summer Camp For Boy...
- Baby Fun
- Baby Play Gym
- Kids Intellitainer
- Girls Barbie Rainboots Size 13
- hildren luggage with retractable han...
- EW Girls Speedo Swimsuit with remova...
- Waterproof jacket and pants, size 18T
- Girls summer pyjamas and night gown ...
- Brownies uniform size M/Youth
Sign up now to start receiving the KIV Newsletter. It only takes a minute.
Enter now for your chance to win some exciting prizes in our Kids in Victoria & Island Parent Contest! We have new contests often, so check back regularly!