Note: Unless you are a KIV paid advertiser, business advertising is not permitted in this forum. For business advertising click
We have been learning with out friends and using their rods, but as I am a learner, I would prefer my own rod as I seem to snag it on weeds a lot and lose their tackle:) I caught 2 fish in Elk Lake today though
Thanks everyone, I look forward to hearing what you have!
- Posts: 338
- Joined: Wed Feb 07, 2007 5:07 pm
- Location: Victoria
Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 47 guests
Strawberry Vale Preschool Online Auction
NEW in Box - Blue Canon Powershot A495 Digital Camera
Licenced daycare full time available
Fleece and faux suede stroller / car seat bag
- Full time or Part time space available
- Part Time, or Possible Full Time, Ho...
- Looking for part time sub teacher fo...
- Baby Bjorn Active (Lumbar Support)
- Star Wars light saber kit
- Megablocks truck
- Kinder egg toys
- Eyewitness books
- Etch a Sketch
- PT/FT AVAILABLE NOW 18m- 4.5y old, W...
- 3 bedroom townhouse
- Tea pot home
- Girls sweater
- Gymboree sweater
- Red and black satin dress
- White satin dress
- Snow Boots Waterproof for Kids
- BIG KID TOQUES (OR TUQUES!)-BRAND NEW
- TOQUES (OR TUQUES!)-BRAND NEW
Sign up now to start receiving the KIV Newsletter. It only takes a minute.
Enter now for your chance to win some exciting prizes in our Kids in Victoria & Island Parent Contest! We have new contests often, so check back regularly!