PS - You still need to be nice to one another!
- Posts: 356
- Joined: Mon Jun 08, 2009 9:50 am
I'm sure I'll get flamed now because someone knows a great guy that works there or something. I'm just saying that over the years that's been my impression of carnival ride operators.
- Posts: 3026
- Joined: Mon Jun 15, 2009 8:31 am
- Location: Langford
(*cough* family, sort of *cough*)
I would say that a lot of the people who work in this line of work are people who have a bit of the wanderlust.
Maybe he just misunderstood you? Thought it was his first ride ever? Either way, he sounds like he just doesn't know kids...
Might have been trying in an "odd" sort of way to impart some wisdom?
- Posts: 4940
- Joined: Tue Apr 26, 2005 8:57 am
- Location: Royal Oak
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests
$180 SportsTrader Bucks for $150
Fleece and faux suede stroller / car seat bag
NEW in Box - Blue Canon Powershot A495 Digital Camera
Lovely condo for rent near Mayfair
- Big room with OwnEmtramce/shared suite
- Big Room with Private Entrance in Sh...
- PT/FT AVAILABLE NOW 18m- 4.5y old, W...
- Full time or Part time space available
- Part Time, or Possible Full Time, Ho...
- Looking for part time sub teacher fo...
- Baby Bjorn Active (Lumbar Support)
- Star Wars light saber kit
- Megablocks truck
- Kinder egg toys
- Eyewitness books
- 3 bedroom townhouse
- Tea pot home
- Girls sweater
- Gymboree sweater
- Red and black satin dress
- White satin dress
- Snow Boots Waterproof for Kids
- BIG KID TOQUES (OR TUQUES!)-BRAND NEW
Sign up now to start receiving the KIV Newsletter. It only takes a minute.
Enter now for your chance to win some exciting prizes in our Kids in Victoria & Island Parent Contest! We have new contests often, so check back regularly!