Note: Unless you are a KIV paid advertiser, business advertising is not permitted in this forum. For business advertising click
What: Children's Story Festival
When: Saturday, October 2nd, 10:30am - 2:30pm
Location: Esquimalt Town Square (1231 Esquimalt Rd. - behind Esquimalt Library)
Event includes:Readings from children's authors and storytellers, featuring PUENTE Theatre Society
Free lunch (hot dogs & juice) provided by Country Grocer
Craft table hosted by Esquimalt Neighbourhood House
The Tickle Trunk Players
For more information, please contact:
Vicki Klyne, Community Services Programmer
Esquimalt Rec Centre
- Posts: 96
- Joined: Mon Oct 01, 2007 1:20 pm
- Location: 527 Fraser Street
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests
Perego Double Buggy
Out of school care in Westshore area
Child Care - Fairfield
Great condition books
- Sat. May 25 8:00 - 1:00 715 Genevieve
- Multi-Family Garage Sale - Sat, May ...
- May 25th-Support Canadian Cancer Soc...
- Preschool teacher looking for summer...
- Childcare Assistant-Physical Disabil...
- Great condition books
- Childcare Provider Anytime
- Summer Day Camp
- Two Spots Open for July 1
- Daycare available in Sooke
- Vancouver Island Summer Camp For Boy...
- Baby Fun
- Baby Play Gym
- Kids Intellitainer
- Girls Barbie Rainboots Size 13
- hildren luggage with retractable han...
- EW Girls Speedo Swimsuit with remova...
- Waterproof jacket and pants, size 18T
- Girls summer pyjamas and night gown ...
- Brownies uniform size M/Youth
Sign up now to start receiving the KIV Newsletter. It only takes a minute.
Enter now for your chance to win some exciting prizes in our Kids in Victoria & Island Parent Contest! We have new contests often, so check back regularly!