Note: Unless you are a KIV paid advertiser, business advertising is not permitted in this forum. For business advertising click
went to fill a perscription today. and she said i should get all 3 months at once..cause it costs 11 dollars to fill every time!
i didnt have $90 to fork over so i couldnt do it..but wowzers!!
- Posts: 2017
- Joined: Wed Sep 12, 2007 12:04 pm
L2K wrote:Costco is by far the Cheapest and you Don't Need a Costco card apparently to use the Pharmacy.
Wal-Mart is the second cheapest (I think $8)
They always ask me for my Costco card when I use the pharmacy?
I agree though, they are the cheapest!
- Posts: 2804
- Joined: Fri Jan 14, 2005 11:00 pm
- Location: Marigold/ Interurban
British Columbia Summary of Dispensing Fees
(July – September 2008)
Average Dispensing Fee: $8.59
Shoppers Drug Mart
*Note: You do not require a membership to have prescriptions filled
- Posts: 983
- Joined: Sat Jan 15, 2005 7:45 am
- Location: Marigold Area
- Posts: 907
- Joined: Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:48 pm
- Posts: 668
- Joined: Mon Jun 27, 2005 12:33 pm
- Location: Saanich
T wrote:I would think that you would need a Costco card to get things at the pharmacy. I can't even buy a bottle of folic acid there (which you have to ask for over the counter and pay for there) without my card. So that surprises me to hear that you can get prescriptions without a card.
The Nurse at me Gestational Diabetes Clinic says that you don't need a card. I would imagine it might be a provincially legislated service that must be offered to all.
- Posts: 525
- Joined: Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:49 am
- Posts: 51
- Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2006 9:37 am
- Posts: 8249
- Joined: Fri Jan 14, 2005 9:25 pm
- Location: Victoria
- Posts: 39
- Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:08 pm
thebunny wrote:i asked at the costco yesterday and they said you do need the card they can not ring anyone through with out it. and you can not get int he door with out one.
By law Costco cannot require a membership for their pharmacy. If you say at the door you are going to the pharmacy they don't require a card.
Also the receipts are yellow so they are clearly marked as different.
You will have to pay debit or cash. They don't do any credit card but their AMEX.
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], MSN [Bot] and 15 guests
PT/FT AVAILABLE NOW 18m- 4.5y old, Westshore ~Incl's Food
Licenced daycare full time available
NEW in Box - Blue Canon Powershot A495 Digital Camera
$180 SportsTrader Bucks for $150
- Eddie Bauer 3 in 1 Car Seat
- Big room with OwnEmtramce/shared suite
- Big Room with Private Entrance in Sh...
- PT/FT AVAILABLE NOW 18m- 4.5y old, W...
- Full time or Part time space available
- Part Time, or Possible Full Time, Ho...
- Looking for part time sub teacher fo...
- Baby Bjorn Active (Lumbar Support)
- Star Wars light saber kit
- Megablocks truck
- Kinder egg toys
- Eyewitness books
- 3 bedroom townhouse
- Tea pot home
- Girls sweater
- Gymboree sweater
- Red and black satin dress
- White satin dress
- Snow Boots Waterproof for Kids
Sign up now to start receiving the KIV Newsletter. It only takes a minute.
Enter now for your chance to win some exciting prizes in our Kids in Victoria & Island Parent Contest! We have new contests often, so check back regularly!