Note: Unless you are a KIV paid advertiser, business advertising is not permitted in this forum. For business advertising click
Celebrations will take place along Fisgard, Herald, and Government Streets to welcome the Year of the Rabbit to Canada's oldest Chinatown on February 3rd. The traditional Lion Dance to summon luck and fortune will be held on Sunday, February 6th.
..http://www.downtownvictoria.ca/index.ph ... lebrations
- michelle 37
- Posts: 566
- Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2005 7:45 pm
- Location: vic west/beside save on foods
- Posts: 1505
- Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2008 9:26 pm
- Location: Somewhere looking over the water
Users browsing this forum: mnd and 10 guests
Fridays - Sept 2013 Start WESTSHORE! fees incl food! 18+ mos
easle type chalk and white board
Baby Sign Language Classes
Brand new Creative Memories items and more!
- Broadmead Community Garage Sale
- Great condition books
- Bissell carpet cleaner
- Sunday May 19th
- Child bike seat
- Coastline Montessori Childcare
- Childcare Assistant-Physical Disabil...
- Fooseball table
- big handmade wooden boat
- Leap Frog
- Vintage Fisher Price
- Safety 1st Pressure Mounted Baby Gate
- Looking for bike stuff
- Excellent Condition Lazer Max Red Yo...
- Safety First Jogging Stroller - blue
- Child and Youth Care Professional
- Homesense/Winners Gift Card
- Melissa & Doug Butterfly Stacker
- EverEarth 5 in 1 Activity Cube
- Out of school care in Westshore area
Sign up now to start receiving the KIV Newsletter. It only takes a minute.
Enter now for your chance to win some exciting prizes in our Kids in Victoria & Island Parent Contest! We have new contests often, so check back regularly!