Note: Unless you are a KIV paid advertiser, business advertising is not permitted in this forum. For business advertising click
Celebrations will take place along Fisgard, Herald, and Government Streets to welcome the Year of the Rabbit to Canada's oldest Chinatown on February 3rd. The traditional Lion Dance to summon luck and fortune will be held on Sunday, February 6th.
..http://www.downtownvictoria.ca/index.ph ... lebrations
- michelle 37
- Posts: 601
- Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2005 7:45 pm
- Location: vic west/beside save on foods
- Posts: 1515
- Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2008 9:26 pm
- Location: Somewhere looking over the water
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests
Strawberry Vale Preschool Online Auction
NEW in Box - Blue Canon Powershot A495 Digital Camera
$180 SportsTrader Bucks for $150
Fleece and faux suede stroller / car seat bag
- Full time or Part time space available
- Piano Lessons - Jazz, Blues, Classical
- Looking for part time sub teacher fo...
- Baby Bjorn Active (Lumbar Support)
- Star Wars light saber kit
- Megablocks truck
- Kinder egg toys
- Eyewitness books
- Etch a Sketch
- PT/FT AVAILABLE NOW 18m- 4.5y old, W...
- 3 bedroom townhouse
- Tea pot home
- Girls sweater
- Gymboree sweater
- Red and black satin dress
- White satin dress
- Snow Boots Waterproof for Kids
- BIG KID TOQUES (OR TUQUES!)-BRAND NEW
- TOQUES (OR TUQUES!)-BRAND NEW
Sign up now to start receiving the KIV Newsletter. It only takes a minute.
Enter now for your chance to win some exciting prizes in our Kids in Victoria & Island Parent Contest! We have new contests often, so check back regularly!