PS - You still need to be nice to one another!
I also found out that their oldest brother (whom I was told had died of leukemia) had actually died from an infection.. He fell off his bike and scraped his knee up pretty badly, but by the time he was treated infection had spread so quickly that his kidney's shut down. Penicillin was new but was being sent out to the troops, this would've been 1943. Penicillin could've saved his life. My grandpa and his brother were only 9 & 10 when their big brother died.
I am going to make a scrapbook with these photos and history.
If I am found vague, listless, or agitated. ADMINISTER CHOCOLATE IMMEDIATELY
- Posts: 2688
- Joined: Wed Jun 24, 2009 8:56 am
- Posts: 5556
- Joined: Tue Jun 21, 2005 4:56 pm
- Location: victoria,downtown core
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 37 guests
PT/FT AVAILABLE NOW 18m- 4.5y old, Westshore ~Incl's Food
Licenced daycare full time available
Fleece and faux suede stroller / car seat bag
Lovely condo for rent near Mayfair
- Full time or Part time space available
- Part Time, or Possible Full Time, Ho...
- Looking for part time sub teacher fo...
- Baby Bjorn Active (Lumbar Support)
- Star Wars light saber kit
- Megablocks truck
- Kinder egg toys
- Eyewitness books
- Etch a Sketch
- PT/FT AVAILABLE NOW 18m- 4.5y old, W...
- 3 bedroom townhouse
- Tea pot home
- Girls sweater
- Gymboree sweater
- Red and black satin dress
- White satin dress
- Snow Boots Waterproof for Kids
- BIG KID TOQUES (OR TUQUES!)-BRAND NEW
- TOQUES (OR TUQUES!)-BRAND NEW
Sign up now to start receiving the KIV Newsletter. It only takes a minute.
Enter now for your chance to win some exciting prizes in our Kids in Victoria & Island Parent Contest! We have new contests often, so check back regularly!