PS - You still need to be nice to one another!
I also found out that their oldest brother (whom I was told had died of leukemia) had actually died from an infection.. He fell off his bike and scraped his knee up pretty badly, but by the time he was treated infection had spread so quickly that his kidney's shut down. Penicillin was new but was being sent out to the troops, this would've been 1943. Penicillin could've saved his life. My grandpa and his brother were only 9 & 10 when their big brother died.
I am going to make a scrapbook with these photos and history.
- Posts: 2337
- Joined: Wed Jun 24, 2009 8:56 am
- Posts: 5451
- Joined: Tue Jun 21, 2005 4:56 pm
- Location: victoria,downtown core
Users browsing this forum: island mum and 1 guest
Mon-Fri space in Licensed Family Daycare - Central Saanich
8-person Coleman tent
Great condition books
- Childcare Assistant-Physical Disabil...
- Childcare Provider Anytime
- Summer Day Camp
- Two Spots Open for July 1
- Daycare available in Sooke
- Vancouver Island Summer Camp For Boy...
- Baby Fun
- Baby Play Gym
- Kids Intellitainer
- Girls Barbie Rainboots Size 13
- hildren luggage with retractable han...
- EW Girls Speedo Swimsuit with remova...
- Waterproof jacket and pants, size 18T
- Girls summer pyjamas and night gown ...
- Brownies uniform size M/Youth
- Zumba Fitness in Victoria, BC
- Diaper Bag
- Rocking chair
- Wanted:extraordinary Respite caregiver
- illy Espresso maker - like new
Sign up now to start receiving the KIV Newsletter. It only takes a minute.
Enter now for your chance to win some exciting prizes in our Kids in Victoria & Island Parent Contest! We have new contests often, so check back regularly!