Note: Unless you are a KIV paid advertiser, business advertising is not permitted in this forum. For business advertising click
Our "needs" are cell for him, long distance plan, internet... TV is a nice to have but I am sure there are alternatives with internet, net flicks... any suggestions?
Thanks for your help!
- Posts: 365
- Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:51 pm
We have two cells phones for $90
- Posts: 6348
- Joined: Sun Feb 27, 2005 3:57 pm
- Location: Marigold/Saanich
I price compared to Shaw, and this is a better deal for sure.
I dont use a cell phone as they cost way too much!
- Posts: 2099
- Joined: Sat Mar 05, 2005 9:54 pm
- Location: Saanich
Users browsing this forum: Yahoo [Bot] and 6 guests
Quality childcare in Westshore area
PT or FT CHILD CARE 2y+ All Food October start WESTSHORE
Little Hands Child Care 2 Locations - Downtown & Fairfield
Expansion complete! King Arthur's "Camelot" is now open! 11 new themed exhibits! Hours 9A.M. - 9P.M.
- Garage sale
- PT or FT CHILD CARE 2y+ All Food Oct...
- Child Care Available Now!
- Babysitting Mama Wii Game
- Size 1 - American Ballet Theatre Spo...
- Beautiful Glittery Gap Sweater - Siz...
- Size 8 - Floral Print Fitted Jeans b...
- Size 8 (M) Blue and Grey Striped Shi...
- Imagination Movers LIVE (Sept 13)
- Best babysitter
- Bunk Beds
- Deluxe Baby Doll Stroller by Corolle
- Multi Family Garage Sale - August 23...
- Girl Clothes
- September & October, 3-5 years old: ...
- LOTS of brand name girl's clothes - ...
- Supported Child Development (SCD) Wo...
- Saxe Point Daycare
- Baby Food Jars
- Gorgeous MARBLE Dining Room Table
Sign up now to start receiving the KIV Newsletter. It only takes a minute.
Enter now for your chance to win some exciting prizes in our Kids in Victoria & Island Parent Contest! We have new contests often, so check back regularly!