Note: Unless you are a KIV paid advertiser, business advertising is not permitted in this forum. For business advertising click
Our "needs" are cell for him, long distance plan, internet... TV is a nice to have but I am sure there are alternatives with internet, net flicks... any suggestions?
Thanks for your help!
- Posts: 303
- Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:51 pm
We have two cells phones for $90
- Posts: 6075
- Joined: Sun Feb 27, 2005 3:57 pm
- Location: Marigold/Saanich
I price compared to Shaw, and this is a better deal for sure.
I dont use a cell phone as they cost way too much!
- Posts: 2087
- Joined: Sat Mar 05, 2005 9:54 pm
- Location: Saanich
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests
Perego Double Buggy
Baby Sign Language Classes
Mon-Fri space in Licensed Family Daycare - Central Saanich
Out of school care in Westshore area
- Sat. May 25 8:00 - 1:00 715 Genevieve
- Multi-Family Garage Sale - Sat, May ...
- May 25th-Support Canadian Cancer Soc...
- Preschool teacher looking for summer...
- Childcare Assistant-Physical Disabil...
- Great condition books
- Childcare Provider Anytime
- Summer Day Camp
- Two Spots Open for July 1
- Daycare available in Sooke
- Vancouver Island Summer Camp For Boy...
- Baby Fun
- Baby Play Gym
- Kids Intellitainer
- Girls Barbie Rainboots Size 13
- hildren luggage with retractable han...
- EW Girls Speedo Swimsuit with remova...
- Waterproof jacket and pants, size 18T
- Girls summer pyjamas and night gown ...
- Brownies uniform size M/Youth
Sign up now to start receiving the KIV Newsletter. It only takes a minute.
Enter now for your chance to win some exciting prizes in our Kids in Victoria & Island Parent Contest! We have new contests often, so check back regularly!