Note: Unless you are a KIV paid advertiser, business advertising is not permitted in this forum. For business advertising click
- Posts: 122
- Joined: Thu Jan 04, 2007 9:45 pm
- Posts: 314
- Joined: Wed May 14, 2008 1:24 pm
- Posts: 2874
- Joined: Mon Jun 15, 2009 8:31 am
- Location: Wilkinson area
- Posts: 67
- Joined: Sun Jan 16, 2005 2:34 pm
- Location: James Bay
They will give you the best rate. $500 for 3 months doesn't sound high. When I do the baby fair it's about $100 for just the weekend and I'm not selling food. What market are you at that is requiring liability insurance? I haven't heard of that before from any of the markets.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 13 guests
Baby Sign Language Classes
Child bike seat
easle type chalk and white board
Playmobil - Various Sets (Individually Priced)
- Preschool teacher looking for summer...
- Childcare Assistant-Physical Disabil...
- Great condition books
- Childcare Provider Anytime
- Summer Day Camp
- Two Spots Open for July 1
- Daycare available in Sooke
- Vancouver Island Summer Camp For Boy...
- Baby Fun
- Baby Play Gym
- Kids Intellitainer
- Girls Barbie Rainboots Size 13
- hildren luggage with retractable han...
- EW Girls Speedo Swimsuit with remova...
- Waterproof jacket and pants, size 18T
- Girls summer pyjamas and night gown ...
- Brownies uniform size M/Youth
- Zumba Fitness in Victoria, BC
- Diaper Bag
- Rocking chair
Sign up now to start receiving the KIV Newsletter. It only takes a minute.
Enter now for your chance to win some exciting prizes in our Kids in Victoria & Island Parent Contest! We have new contests often, so check back regularly!