PS - You still need to be nice to one another!
I can't wait for summer to finally arrive and these colds to be done!! Thanks for letting me rant!!
- Posts: 819
- Joined: Wed Mar 15, 2006 5:22 pm
Don't forget to keep probiotics in the fridge BTW. The kids take their two each morning with their vitamins - my 6 year old DD doesn't know how to swallow pills so she opens her capsule and pours the powder (which is tasteless) into her mouth. When she was smaller, I did it for her.
- Posts: 7753
- Joined: Fri Jan 14, 2005 10:55 pm
- Location: Duncan
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests
Mon-Fri space in Licensed Family Daycare - Central Saanich
Baby Sign Language Classes
ECE Position Posting - Nature Preschool!!
Garage Sale Sunday April 28th!
- Stay Awake Nights Nurse or Caregiver
- Babysitter needed for Saturdays
- Just like brand new!
- Brand new Creative Memories items an...
- Pioneer Housing Co-op
- MusArt - A camp for children on the ...
- in home childcare available
- Similac formula 12 can box
- Westshore Registered Childcare
- Size 8 and 10 pants
- Adventure Island Childcare has a spa...
- YARD SALE
- RUTH KING PARENTS: HELP! Please! wil...
- Fridays - Sept 2013 Start WESTSHORE!...
- unique trade
- Smooth Transitions
- Kettler Tricycle
- New 3Bed/3Bath Home $274999
- Leap Pad Read and Write books
- BRAND NEW 2 BDRM suite, LANGFORD, WE...
Sign up now to start receiving the KIV Newsletter. It only takes a minute.
Enter now for your chance to win some exciting prizes in our Kids in Victoria & Island Parent Contest! We have new contests often, so check back regularly!