PS - You still need to be nice to one another!
I can't wait for summer to finally arrive and these colds to be done!! Thanks for letting me rant!!
- Posts: 866
- Joined: Wed Mar 15, 2006 5:22 pm
Don't forget to keep probiotics in the fridge BTW. The kids take their two each morning with their vitamins - my 6 year old DD doesn't know how to swallow pills so she opens her capsule and pours the powder (which is tasteless) into her mouth. When she was smaller, I did it for her.
- Posts: 7863
- Joined: Fri Jan 14, 2005 10:55 pm
- Location: Duncan
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest
North Ridge Housing Cooperative - 2 bdrm TH available Feb 1
Strawberry Vale Preschool Online Auction
Fleece and faux suede stroller / car seat bag
PT/FT AVAILABLE NOW 18m- 4.5y old, Westshore ~Incl's Food
- Nature Sounds Cradle Swing
- TWO tickets to IMAGINE DRAGONS
- Zumbini Music, Dance, and Singing fo...
- Alphabet magnets
- Archie digest comics
- Big room with OwnEmtramce/shared suite
- Big Room with Private Entrance in Sh...
- PT/FT AVAILABLE NOW 18m- 4.5y old, W...
- Full time or Part time space available
- Part Time, or Possible Full Time, Ho...
- Looking for part time sub teacher fo...
- Baby Bjorn Active (Lumbar Support)
- Star Wars light saber kit
- Megablocks truck
- Kinder egg toys
- Eyewitness books
- 3 bedroom townhouse
- Tea pot home
- Girls sweater
Sign up now to start receiving the KIV Newsletter. It only takes a minute.
Enter now for your chance to win some exciting prizes in our Kids in Victoria & Island Parent Contest! We have new contests often, so check back regularly!