Note: Unless you are a KIV paid advertiser, business advertising is not permitted in this forum. For business advertising click
- Posts: 133
- Joined: Wed Jan 03, 2007 4:39 pm
- Location: View Royal
Good luck! And keep bothering your doctor about it, because from what I've seen through family and friends it can really depend on your doctor for how quickly you get seen by someone.
Also, some companies provide emergency mental health support for their employees and employee's spouses/children so checking with human resources can always be useful too.
- Posts: 36
- Joined: Fri Feb 11, 2011 4:02 pm
- Posts: 3081
- Joined: Mon Oct 30, 2006 8:43 pm
- Location: Saanichton
Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 9 guests
Garage Sale Sunday April 28th!
Child Care - Fairfield
New Cricut Bug plushie
Playmobil - Various Sets (Individually Priced)
- Preschool teacher looking for summer...
- Childcare Assistant-Physical Disabil...
- Great condition books
- Childcare Provider Anytime
- Summer Day Camp
- Two Spots Open for July 1
- Daycare available in Sooke
- Vancouver Island Summer Camp For Boy...
- Baby Fun
- Baby Play Gym
- Kids Intellitainer
- Girls Barbie Rainboots Size 13
- hildren luggage with retractable han...
- EW Girls Speedo Swimsuit with remova...
- Waterproof jacket and pants, size 18T
- Girls summer pyjamas and night gown ...
- Brownies uniform size M/Youth
- Zumba Fitness in Victoria, BC
- Diaper Bag
- Rocking chair
Sign up now to start receiving the KIV Newsletter. It only takes a minute.
Enter now for your chance to win some exciting prizes in our Kids in Victoria & Island Parent Contest! We have new contests often, so check back regularly!