Note: Unless you are a KIV paid advertiser, business advertising is not permitted in this forum. For business advertising click
- Posts: 136
- Joined: Wed Jan 03, 2007 4:39 pm
- Location: View Royal
Good luck! And keep bothering your doctor about it, because from what I've seen through family and friends it can really depend on your doctor for how quickly you get seen by someone.
Also, some companies provide emergency mental health support for their employees and employee's spouses/children so checking with human resources can always be useful too.
- Posts: 36
- Joined: Fri Feb 11, 2011 4:02 pm
- Posts: 3081
- Joined: Mon Oct 30, 2006 8:43 pm
- Location: Saanichton
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 68 guests
PT/FT AVAILABLE NOW 18m- 4.5y old, Westshore ~Incl's Food
Lovely condo for rent near Mayfair
Strawberry Vale Preschool Online Auction
Fleece and faux suede stroller / car seat bag
- Full time or Part time space available
- Part Time, or Possible Full Time, Ho...
- Looking for part time sub teacher fo...
- Baby Bjorn Active (Lumbar Support)
- Star Wars light saber kit
- Megablocks truck
- Kinder egg toys
- Eyewitness books
- Etch a Sketch
- PT/FT AVAILABLE NOW 18m- 4.5y old, W...
- 3 bedroom townhouse
- Tea pot home
- Girls sweater
- Gymboree sweater
- Red and black satin dress
- White satin dress
- Snow Boots Waterproof for Kids
- BIG KID TOQUES (OR TUQUES!)-BRAND NEW
- TOQUES (OR TUQUES!)-BRAND NEW
Sign up now to start receiving the KIV Newsletter. It only takes a minute.
Enter now for your chance to win some exciting prizes in our Kids in Victoria & Island Parent Contest! We have new contests often, so check back regularly!