Note: Unless you are a KIV paid advertiser, business advertising is not permitted in this forum. For business advertising click
I do this all the time as I too am petrified of spiders.
I can custom design & fabricate just about anything!
Go to: http://www.ck-glassworks.com
- Posts: 6440
- Joined: Sat Jan 15, 2005 10:59 am
- Location: Langford
When we stayed in my grammas basement there was an excessive amount of these. I bought a box of bounce sheets..spiders HATE the smell, and they went into hiding and we didnt see any after that..Keep in mind we had A TON of bounce sheets scattered and placed all around the basement..its smelled purrdy
- Posts: 4640
- Joined: Tue Jul 04, 2006 12:33 pm
Seems to not have been a problem after that and also smelled purdy..
- Posts: 447
- Joined: Wed Feb 09, 2005 5:40 pm
- Location: anywhere
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests
NEW in Box - Blue Canon Powershot A495 Digital Camera
$180 SportsTrader Bucks for $150
Fleece and faux suede stroller / car seat bag
PT/FT AVAILABLE NOW 18m- 4.5y old, Westshore ~Incl's Food
- Full time or Part time space available
- Part Time, or Possible Full Time, Ho...
- Looking for part time sub teacher fo...
- Baby Bjorn Active (Lumbar Support)
- Star Wars light saber kit
- Megablocks truck
- Kinder egg toys
- Eyewitness books
- Etch a Sketch
- PT/FT AVAILABLE NOW 18m- 4.5y old, W...
- 3 bedroom townhouse
- Tea pot home
- Girls sweater
- Gymboree sweater
- Red and black satin dress
- White satin dress
- Snow Boots Waterproof for Kids
- BIG KID TOQUES (OR TUQUES!)-BRAND NEW
- TOQUES (OR TUQUES!)-BRAND NEW
Sign up now to start receiving the KIV Newsletter. It only takes a minute.
Enter now for your chance to win some exciting prizes in our Kids in Victoria & Island Parent Contest! We have new contests often, so check back regularly!