PS - You still need to be nice to one another!
It is amazing to me what people will say behind the disguise of a computer screen. I have never in my life had anyone outright berate me in person for an opinion... but it would happen almost 100% of the time on KIV. We are feisty mamma's I guess
- Posts: 1103
- Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2005 10:29 am
have never in my life had anyone outright berate me in person for an opinion...
Happens all the time at my work. You can only have an opinion as long as the supervisor agrees with it. If it's anything else, you're considered a !@#$% and just a whiner.
- Posts: 517
- Joined: Tue Oct 10, 2006 6:47 am
- Posts: 1118
- Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:30 pm
Users browsing this forum: MSN [Bot] and 0 guests
New Cricut Bug plushie
Bath & Body Works; New Sets
Out of school care in Westshore area
- Childcare Assistant-Physical Disabil...
- Childcare Provider Anytime
- Summer Day Camp
- Two Spots Open for July 1
- Daycare available in Sooke
- Vancouver Island Summer Camp For Boy...
- Baby Fun
- Baby Play Gym
- Kids Intellitainer
- Girls Barbie Rainboots Size 13
- hildren luggage with retractable han...
- EW Girls Speedo Swimsuit with remova...
- Waterproof jacket and pants, size 18T
- Girls summer pyjamas and night gown ...
- Brownies uniform size M/Youth
- Zumba Fitness in Victoria, BC
- Diaper Bag
- Rocking chair
- Wanted:extraordinary Respite caregiver
- illy Espresso maker - like new
Sign up now to start receiving the KIV Newsletter. It only takes a minute.
Enter now for your chance to win some exciting prizes in our Kids in Victoria & Island Parent Contest! We have new contests often, so check back regularly!