Note: Unless you are a KIV paid advertiser, business advertising is not permitted in this forum. For business advertising click
I want to have my wedding dress made into a baptismal gown for my son's baptism in June. Can anyone recommend someone who can do major alterations? I'm hoping this will be a family heirloom for future generations so I'm nervous about just picking a name out of the phone book!
- Posts: 36
- Joined: Fri Feb 11, 2011 4:02 pm
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot] and 12 guests
ECE Position Posting - Nature Preschool!!
Baby Sign Language Classes
Playmobil - Various Sets (Individually Priced)
- Child care - near Uvic
- Disney Princess 16" Princess Bike w/...
- Licenced Family Childcare Has Openin...
- Flower Rain Coat size 6
- Gymboree Whale Watching Rain Coat si...
- Mec fleece jackets size 8
- La Senza Lotion/Mist/EDT Sets
- Christmas Dress size 5
- Gymboree size 10
- Old navy Size L (8/9)
- Please Mum XL (10/12)
- Gap Girls jeans/pants: size 8 plus
- Gymboree Girls size 9
- Stampers... lots!
- Stamps... lots!
- Woodkins Doll
- Little Tikes Easle
- Plush Costumes size 3-5
- Princess Boots size 11; New in Box
- Expandable Train Set; New in Box
Sign up now to start receiving the KIV Newsletter. It only takes a minute.
Enter now for your chance to win some exciting prizes in our Kids in Victoria & Island Parent Contest! We have new contests often, so check back regularly!