This is now my year of recovery. I was just assessed by Neuro Rehab at VGH yesterday and will find out if I am a candidate for their program in a couple weeks.
Does anyone know anything about this program? Or even know anyone that's done it?
- Posts: 4633
- Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2006 3:20 pm
- Location: Saanich
He had right side body weakness and no balance and so he did physical activities for these.
He also took classes to help improve his memory and cognitive abilities.
Super great people in there. Very supportive, kind and funny!
Victoria Family Meals
- Posts: 466
- Joined: Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:46 am
- Location: Marigold
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests
Garage Sale Sunday April 28th!
Child Care - Fairfield
Perego Double Buggy
- Child bike seat
- Coastline Montessori Childcare
- Childcare Assistant-Physical Disabil...
- Fooseball table
- big handmade wooden boat
- Leap Frog
- Vintage Fisher Price
- Safety 1st Pressure Mounted Baby Gate
- Looking for bike stuff
- Excellent Condition Lazer Max Red Yo...
- Safety First Jogging Stroller - blue
- Child and Youth Care Professional
- Homesense/Winners Gift Card
- Melissa & Doug Butterfly Stacker
- EverEarth 5 in 1 Activity Cube
- Out of school care in Westshore area
- Licensed Family Daycare has opening
- Camosun Course Books
- 12" BOYS BIKE FOR SALE
- Flower Rain Coat size 6
Sign up now to start receiving the KIV Newsletter. It only takes a minute.
Enter now for your chance to win some exciting prizes in our Kids in Victoria & Island Parent Contest! We have new contests often, so check back regularly!