PS - You still need to be nice to one another!
Im just really pissed off the lack of real friends i truly have. Dont get me wrong I mean I understand LIFE happens and with kids its not so eazy to always keep intouch but I draw the line when I feel I am being more USED than anything.Asking for advice but basically rolling eyes when I answer.When do you say enough is enough?
- Posts: 2359
- Joined: Thu Jul 07, 2005 3:44 pm
- Location: Shelbourne/Hillside area
Honestly, if your friends don't support you and make you feel good about yourself, then why bother?
Hopefully you can meet some new ones that make you feel appreciated.
- The mom
- Posts: 488
- Joined: Wed Apr 20, 2005 7:43 pm
- Location: Brentwood Bay
Users browsing this forum: crm4410 and 1 guest
Garage Sale Sunday April 28th!
Fridays - Sept 2013 Start WESTSHORE! fees incl food! 18+ mos
Perego Double Buggy
Child bike seat
- Sat. May 25 8:00 - 1:00 715 Genevieve
- Multi-Family Garage Sale - Sat, May ...
- May 25th-Support Canadian Cancer Soc...
- Preschool teacher looking for summer...
- Childcare Assistant-Physical Disabil...
- Great condition books
- Childcare Provider Anytime
- Summer Day Camp
- Two Spots Open for July 1
- Daycare available in Sooke
- Vancouver Island Summer Camp For Boy...
- Baby Fun
- Baby Play Gym
- Kids Intellitainer
- Girls Barbie Rainboots Size 13
- hildren luggage with retractable han...
- EW Girls Speedo Swimsuit with remova...
- Waterproof jacket and pants, size 18T
- Girls summer pyjamas and night gown ...
- Brownies uniform size M/Youth
Sign up now to start receiving the KIV Newsletter. It only takes a minute.
Enter now for your chance to win some exciting prizes in our Kids in Victoria & Island Parent Contest! We have new contests often, so check back regularly!