PS - You still need to be nice to one another!
Im just really pissed off the lack of real friends i truly have. Dont get me wrong I mean I understand LIFE happens and with kids its not so eazy to always keep intouch but I draw the line when I feel I am being more USED than anything.Asking for advice but basically rolling eyes when I answer.When do you say enough is enough?
- Posts: 2362
- Joined: Thu Jul 07, 2005 3:44 pm
- Location: Shelbourne/Hillside area
Honestly, if your friends don't support you and make you feel good about yourself, then why bother?
Hopefully you can meet some new ones that make you feel appreciated.
- The mom
- Posts: 488
- Joined: Wed Apr 20, 2005 7:43 pm
- Location: Brentwood Bay
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 0 guests
PT/FT AVAILABLE NOW 18m- 4.5y old, Westshore ~Incl's Food
NEW in Box - Blue Canon Powershot A495 Digital Camera
Strawberry Vale Preschool Online Auction
Licenced daycare full time available
- Big room with OwnEmtramce/shared suite
- Big Room with Private Entrance in Sh...
- PT/FT AVAILABLE NOW 18m- 4.5y old, W...
- Full time or Part time space available
- Part Time, or Possible Full Time, Ho...
- Looking for part time sub teacher fo...
- Baby Bjorn Active (Lumbar Support)
- Star Wars light saber kit
- Megablocks truck
- Kinder egg toys
- Eyewitness books
- 3 bedroom townhouse
- Tea pot home
- Girls sweater
- Gymboree sweater
- Red and black satin dress
- White satin dress
- Snow Boots Waterproof for Kids
- BIG KID TOQUES (OR TUQUES!)-BRAND NEW
Sign up now to start receiving the KIV Newsletter. It only takes a minute.
Enter now for your chance to win some exciting prizes in our Kids in Victoria & Island Parent Contest! We have new contests often, so check back regularly!