Note: Unless you are a KIV paid advertiser, business advertising is not permitted in this forum. For business advertising click
Can anyone recommend an affordable one time cleaner? We'd need the entire kitchen done (backsplash, sinks, oven/stove/hood fan and fridge etc though we've already pulled out the appliances and cleaned behind them) as well as the bathroom. Windows washed (mostly inside, + the deck windows outside). Baseboards and trim wiped down and then possibly the floors vaccummed and washed.
The house is hardwood throughout, about 1200 sq ft.
Suggestions for this lazy mum to be & papa who works too much?
- Posts: 19
- Joined: Mon Aug 29, 2005 12:59 pm
- Location: Fairfield
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 65 guests
North Ridge Housing Cooperative - 2 bdrm TH available Feb 1
NEW in Box - Blue Canon Powershot A495 Digital Camera
Strawberry Vale Preschool Online Auction
PT/FT AVAILABLE NOW 18m- 4.5y old, Westshore ~Incl's Food
- Full time or Part time space available
- Part Time, or Possible Full Time, Ho...
- Looking for part time sub teacher fo...
- Baby Bjorn Active (Lumbar Support)
- Star Wars light saber kit
- Megablocks truck
- Kinder egg toys
- Eyewitness books
- PT/FT AVAILABLE NOW 18m- 4.5y old, W...
- 3 bedroom townhouse
- Tea pot home
- Girls sweater
- Gymboree sweater
- Red and black satin dress
- White satin dress
- Snow Boots Waterproof for Kids
- BIG KID TOQUES (OR TUQUES!)-BRAND NEW
- TOQUES (OR TUQUES!)-BRAND NEW
- Girls glove
Sign up now to start receiving the KIV Newsletter. It only takes a minute.
Enter now for your chance to win some exciting prizes in our Kids in Victoria & Island Parent Contest! We have new contests often, so check back regularly!