Note: Unless you are a KIV paid advertiser, business advertising is not permitted in this forum. For business advertising click
So...Is Warrick married?? He made reference to needing his cost of living raise as he "likes to take his wife out for dinner once in a while" and then in the lab he made a very mildly suggestive comment to Catherine and the other guy they were talking to in the lab (can't think of his name) said something like "you're married..."
HUH??? To who? Did they show it? I don't think there was anything about a special someone last season. In fact, I sort of hoped that he and Catherine would get together...they sort of hinted at that at one point, and there was a bit of chemistry there.
I guess I'm out of the CSI loop...what's going on with him!?!?!
I must say that we laughed a few times tonight at the little inside jokes and one liners being tossed around. Tonights episode reminded me how much I like that show!
Quincy 1998 ~ 2010 | TUCKER - Aug.8/94~Mar. 5/07 |
~*~* IVY-GIRL~ Sept 9, 1994 ~ June 25, 2011 *~*~
We're LIVING in the good old days!!
- Posts: 3594
- Joined: Mon Jan 24, 2005 10:17 am
- Location: Westshore (Langford)
I think they'll still hook up though.
- Posts: 6616
- Joined: Sat Jan 15, 2005 10:34 am
- Location: the Gorge
Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 7 guests
Mon-Fri space in Licensed Family Daycare - Central Saanich
Licensed Outdoor Focused Daycare!
Out of school care in Westshore area
8-person Coleman tent
- Childcare Assistant-Physical Disabil...
- Childcare Provider Anytime
- Summer Day Camp
- Two Spots Open for July 1
- Daycare available in Sooke
- Vancouver Island Summer Camp For Boy...
- Baby Fun
- Baby Play Gym
- Kids Intellitainer
- Girls Barbie Rainboots Size 13
- hildren luggage with retractable han...
- EW Girls Speedo Swimsuit with remova...
- Waterproof jacket and pants, size 18T
- Girls summer pyjamas and night gown ...
- Brownies uniform size M/Youth
- Zumba Fitness in Victoria, BC
- Diaper Bag
- Rocking chair
- Wanted:extraordinary Respite caregiver
- illy Espresso maker - like new
Sign up now to start receiving the KIV Newsletter. It only takes a minute.
Enter now for your chance to win some exciting prizes in our Kids in Victoria & Island Parent Contest! We have new contests often, so check back regularly!