Note: Unless you are a KIV paid advertiser, business advertising is not permitted in this forum. For business advertising click
So...Is Warrick married?? He made reference to needing his cost of living raise as he "likes to take his wife out for dinner once in a while" and then in the lab he made a very mildly suggestive comment to Catherine and the other guy they were talking to in the lab (can't think of his name) said something like "you're married..."
HUH??? To who? Did they show it? I don't think there was anything about a special someone last season. In fact, I sort of hoped that he and Catherine would get together...they sort of hinted at that at one point, and there was a bit of chemistry there.
I guess I'm out of the CSI loop...what's going on with him!?!?!
I must say that we laughed a few times tonight at the little inside jokes and one liners being tossed around. Tonights episode reminded me how much I like that show!
Quincy 1998 ~ 2010 | TUCKER - Aug.8/94~Mar. 5/07 |
~*~* IVY-GIRL~ Sept 9, 1994 ~ June 25, 2011 *~*~
We're LIVING in the good old days!!
- Posts: 3674
- Joined: Mon Jan 24, 2005 10:17 am
- Location: Westshore (Langford)
I think they'll still hook up though.
- Posts: 6616
- Joined: Sat Jan 15, 2005 10:34 am
- Location: the Gorge
Users browsing this forum: StitchedUp and 13 guests
PT/FT AVAILABLE NOW 18m- 4.5y old, Westshore ~Incl's Food
Strawberry Vale Preschool Online Auction
Zumbini Music, Dance, and Singing for 0 - 3 yrs & Caregiver
North Ridge Housing Cooperative - 2 bdrm TH available Feb 1
- Nature Sounds Cradle Swing
- TWO tickets to IMAGINE DRAGONS
- Zumbini Music, Dance, and Singing fo...
- Alphabet magnets
- Archie digest comics
- Big room with OwnEmtramce/shared suite
- Big Room with Private Entrance in Sh...
- PT/FT AVAILABLE NOW 18m- 4.5y old, W...
- Full time or Part time space available
- Part Time, or Possible Full Time, Ho...
- Looking for part time sub teacher fo...
- Baby Bjorn Active (Lumbar Support)
- Star Wars light saber kit
- Megablocks truck
- Kinder egg toys
- Eyewitness books
- 3 bedroom townhouse
- Tea pot home
- Girls sweater
Sign up now to start receiving the KIV Newsletter. It only takes a minute.
Enter now for your chance to win some exciting prizes in our Kids in Victoria & Island Parent Contest! We have new contests often, so check back regularly!