Note: Unless you are a KIV paid advertiser, business advertising is not permitted in this forum. For business advertising click
Now, in the last little while she is finally showing signs that she's beginning to slow down.
She's in good health, eats well and still has a beautiful soft coat. She cuddles everyone and anything that moves, so I know she isn't sickly.
But she's been having 'episodes' lately of small seizures and severe balance loss. It's very difficult to see her going through this. Somehow I always felt like it would happen ... later.
I looked it up online and apparantly it's quite common for older cats (she's 14), but it's still so sad for me.
Anyone else have experience with this in an older cat?
- Posts: 2054
- Joined: Sat Jan 15, 2005 12:21 pm
We had a cat who started having mild seizures around 17 and lived quite contently until she was 19. The vet put her on some medication but I can't remember what it was.
- Posts: 1223
- Joined: Mon Jan 24, 2005 1:53 pm
- Location: Cordova Bay
Not totaloy the same as you but i can understand the feelings you are feeling though.
- Posts: 980
- Joined: Sun Jan 16, 2005 9:19 am
- Location: Esquimalt
- Posts: 2861
- Joined: Wed Oct 19, 2005 1:08 pm
- Location: Courtenay
Users browsing this forum: gypsy46 and 4 guests
Online peer support program for Asthma and Allergies
Garage Sale Saturday July 4th 9am- 1pm 3171 Carman street
UVic Child Psychology Research Opportunity
SUMMER CARE / SEPT: PT/FT Langford / WESTSHORE +24 mo->7yo
Hey Kids(5-11yrs)! Help us name our Noble Knight and win a free birthday party pkg! Call 4 details!
- Daycare in Glanford area
- Apple iPhone 6+/6 16GB,64GB,128GB/Sa...
- Quality child are
- Garage Sale, Broadmead, Saturday Jul...
- White Wicker Desk & Chair
- Garage Sale Saturday July 4th 9am- 1...
- UVic Child Psychology Research Oppor...
- Garage Sale TODAY and TOMORROW June ...
- Indoor Home Gym for Kids. Indoor Hom...
- Solid Walnut 2 Piece Dining Room Hutch
- CRAIG Montreal Heintzman & Co. Piano
- LEFT HANDED Pro Select Thunderbird J...
- Westbury Pro-Cussion 7 piece Drum Kit
- MOVING---MUST GO-125 Gal. Aquarium -...
- MOVING MUST GO! 40 Gal. Aquarium wit...
- Gorgeous MARBLE Dining Room Table
- Rivers Edge 17' Oasis Ladder Stand T...
- NEW in Box - Blue Canon Powershot A4...
Sign up now to start receiving the KIV Newsletter. It only takes a minute.
Enter now for your chance to win some exciting prizes in our Kids in Victoria & Island Parent Contest! We have new contests often, so check back regularly!