Note: Unless you are a KIV paid advertiser, business advertising is not permitted in this forum. For business advertising click
Now, in the last little while she is finally showing signs that she's beginning to slow down.
She's in good health, eats well and still has a beautiful soft coat. She cuddles everyone and anything that moves, so I know she isn't sickly.
But she's been having 'episodes' lately of small seizures and severe balance loss. It's very difficult to see her going through this. Somehow I always felt like it would happen ... later.
I looked it up online and apparantly it's quite common for older cats (she's 14), but it's still so sad for me.
Anyone else have experience with this in an older cat?
- Posts: 2054
- Joined: Sat Jan 15, 2005 12:21 pm
We had a cat who started having mild seizures around 17 and lived quite contently until she was 19. The vet put her on some medication but I can't remember what it was.
- Posts: 1223
- Joined: Mon Jan 24, 2005 1:53 pm
- Location: Cordova Bay
Not totaloy the same as you but i can understand the feelings you are feeling though.
- Posts: 980
- Joined: Sun Jan 16, 2005 9:19 am
- Location: Esquimalt
- Posts: 2861
- Joined: Wed Oct 19, 2005 1:08 pm
- Location: Courtenay
Users browsing this forum: Blacken, Google [Bot] and 8 guests
LEFT HANDED Pro Select Thunderbird Junior Golf Clubs - USED
Quality child are
UVic Child Psychology Research Opportunity
- Looking for daycare / playgroup
- Multi Family Garage sale Sunday Apri...
- LEFT HANDED Pro Select Thunderbird J...
- UVic Child Psychology Research Oppor...
- Leaps and Bounds Family Child Care
- Indoor Home Gym for Kids. Indoor Hom...
- kids/youth bedroom furniture
- Rivers Edge 17' Oasis Ladder Stand T...
- booster seat for car
- 12" Girls Bike
- Girls black boots
- Girls winter jacket
- Jean jacket
- Fancy dress
- Classic disney VHS
- Disney collection books
- Beads/shrink art jewelry set
- Wooden hand painted stool
- Royal Capezio bodysuit
- Guardians of Ga'Hoole
Sign up now to start receiving the KIV Newsletter. It only takes a minute.
Enter now for your chance to win some exciting prizes in our Kids in Victoria & Island Parent Contest! We have new contests often, so check back regularly!