Note: Unless you are a KIV paid advertiser, business advertising is not permitted in this forum. For business advertising click
Now, in the last little while she is finally showing signs that she's beginning to slow down.
She's in good health, eats well and still has a beautiful soft coat. She cuddles everyone and anything that moves, so I know she isn't sickly.
But she's been having 'episodes' lately of small seizures and severe balance loss. It's very difficult to see her going through this. Somehow I always felt like it would happen ... later.
I looked it up online and apparantly it's quite common for older cats (she's 14), but it's still so sad for me.
Anyone else have experience with this in an older cat?
- Posts: 2053
- Joined: Sat Jan 15, 2005 12:21 pm
We had a cat who started having mild seizures around 17 and lived quite contently until she was 19. The vet put her on some medication but I can't remember what it was.
- Posts: 1223
- Joined: Mon Jan 24, 2005 1:53 pm
- Location: Cordova Bay
Not totaloy the same as you but i can understand the feelings you are feeling though.
- Posts: 980
- Joined: Sun Jan 16, 2005 9:19 am
- Location: Esquimalt
- Posts: 2861
- Joined: Wed Oct 19, 2005 1:08 pm
- Location: Courtenay
Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 12 guests
Full Day Preschool near Crystal Pool
Babysitter for school strike
Quality childcare in Westshore area
Amazing magic, balloon creations, hilarious comedy, audience involvement, birthday child can float!
- Sooke Swap&Shop
- Drop in STRIKE CHILDCARE available V...
- STRIKE CHILD CARE AVAILABALE
- PT or FT CHILD CARE 2y+ All Food Oct...
- Langford Single Family Home, 3 bdrm ...
- Adventure Island Childcare - spaces ...
- Babysitter for school strike
- Pink chandelier lamp
- Earn $25 Instantly Plus FREE Data En...
- Riding Boots
- Dance Shoes - Jazz and Ballet
- Experienced Childcare Provider
- Want to meet the Imagination Movers ...
- Tinkerbell magnet set
- Guardians of Ga'Hoole
- Landsend dress
- Mexx sundress
- Disney t-shirt
- Girls Toms
- Home Daycare
Sign up now to start receiving the KIV Newsletter. It only takes a minute.
Enter now for your chance to win some exciting prizes in our Kids in Victoria & Island Parent Contest! We have new contests often, so check back regularly!