Note: Unless you are a KIV paid advertiser, business advertising is not permitted in this forum. For business advertising click
Now, in the last little while she is finally showing signs that she's beginning to slow down.
She's in good health, eats well and still has a beautiful soft coat. She cuddles everyone and anything that moves, so I know she isn't sickly.
But she's been having 'episodes' lately of small seizures and severe balance loss. It's very difficult to see her going through this. Somehow I always felt like it would happen ... later.
I looked it up online and apparantly it's quite common for older cats (she's 14), but it's still so sad for me.
Anyone else have experience with this in an older cat?
- Posts: 2053
- Joined: Sat Jan 15, 2005 12:21 pm
We had a cat who started having mild seizures around 17 and lived quite contently until she was 19. The vet put her on some medication but I can't remember what it was.
- Posts: 1223
- Joined: Mon Jan 24, 2005 1:53 pm
- Location: Cordova Bay
Not totaloy the same as you but i can understand the feelings you are feeling though.
- Posts: 980
- Joined: Sun Jan 16, 2005 9:19 am
- Location: Esquimalt
- Posts: 2861
- Joined: Wed Oct 19, 2005 1:08 pm
- Location: Courtenay
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests
Little Hands Child Care 2 Locations - Downtown & Fairfield
PT or FT CHILD CARE 18m+ All Food October start WESTSHORE
Child Care Worker AM
$14.76 plus 10%
Occasional babysitter wanted
- Supported Child Care Worker
- Child Care Sub
- Child Care Worker AM
- Child Care Needed
- BABY FOOD JARS
- Skylanders 3DS game with 8 Skylander...
- Nintendo DSi XL 25th anniversary spe...
- Huge lot of boys clothing
- Full and Part time spces open
- Saxe Point Daycare
- Full Day Preschool near Crystal Pool
- WANTED: wooden doll highchair
- Wanted:Quad stroller
- Occasional babysitter wanted
- Comfy rocking/swivel chair
- Awesome UFT and Beyblade arenas
- Lands End Down Vest
- Lands End Squall Parkas
- Child Care Available Now!
- Little Hands Child Care 2 Locations ...
Sign up now to start receiving the KIV Newsletter. It only takes a minute.
Enter now for your chance to win some exciting prizes in our Kids in Victoria & Island Parent Contest! We have new contests often, so check back regularly!