Note: Unless you are a KIV paid advertiser, business advertising is not permitted in this forum. For business advertising click
Now, in the last little while she is finally showing signs that she's beginning to slow down.
She's in good health, eats well and still has a beautiful soft coat. She cuddles everyone and anything that moves, so I know she isn't sickly.
But she's been having 'episodes' lately of small seizures and severe balance loss. It's very difficult to see her going through this. Somehow I always felt like it would happen ... later.
I looked it up online and apparantly it's quite common for older cats (she's 14), but it's still so sad for me.
Anyone else have experience with this in an older cat?
- Posts: 2054
- Joined: Sat Jan 15, 2005 12:21 pm
We had a cat who started having mild seizures around 17 and lived quite contently until she was 19. The vet put her on some medication but I can't remember what it was.
- Posts: 1223
- Joined: Mon Jan 24, 2005 1:53 pm
- Location: Cordova Bay
Not totaloy the same as you but i can understand the feelings you are feeling though.
- Posts: 980
- Joined: Sun Jan 16, 2005 9:19 am
- Location: Esquimalt
- Posts: 2861
- Joined: Wed Oct 19, 2005 1:08 pm
- Location: Courtenay
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests
HUGE GARAGE SALE ST JOSEPH'S SCHOOL VICTORIA
Permanent Part Time Office work
LEFT HANDED Pro Select Thunderbird Junior Golf Clubs - USED
UVic Psychology Research Volunteer Opportunity For Children
Children's Party Room now open! Book your party today! Phone:250-385-9731 $5 off when ad mentioned!
- garage sale march 28th
- Full time spot for May for 19 months...
- PT/FT Langford / WESTSHORE 18 mo
- Wanted: Fertility monitor
- Peter Rabbit plate, bowl, mug and eg...
- Nursing pillow-My Brest Friend
- Now: PT or FT spot: 3 -5 years & und...
- Care Bears - Secret of the Box
- Fancy dress
- Royal Capezio bodysuit
- Guardians of Ga'Hoole
- Girls Toms
- Disney princess Yahtzee jr.
- Jazz outfit
- LEFT HANDED Pro Select Thunderbird J...
- Wanted a Female Teen
- Indoor Home Gym for Kids. Indoor Hom...
- Green Girls Cleaning
- HUGE GARAGE SALE ST JOSEPH'S SCHOOL ...
- Wanted Tutor for my Grade 7 son
Sign up now to start receiving the KIV Newsletter. It only takes a minute.
Enter now for your chance to win some exciting prizes in our Kids in Victoria & Island Parent Contest! We have new contests often, so check back regularly!