Advertise   |  Magazine   |  About Us   |  Where to Pick Up a Copy   |  Site News   |  FAQ   |  Contact Us

KIV Community

Hey, did you know this???

Welcome to Café KIV, a place to meet with other parents and post comments on any topic you wish. Discuss movies you've seen, places you've been, or even your best method of taking time from the kids.

Note: Unless you are a KIV paid advertiser, business advertising is not permitted in this forum. For business advertising click

Moderators: Brenda N, Sue, Glowingtouch, kattnipp

Hey, did you know this???

Postby WCM on Thu Dec 08, 2005 10:26 pm

I was just in the toy store looking for a train engine for my ds's stocking. I mentioned to the woman that he had the little green Brio electric engine, but it no longer works and so we're buying him a new one this year. She said "didn't you know Brio toys are guaranteed??' That I can bring this broken engine back (with new batteries it still won't 'go') and they will send it back and Brio will replace it. Wahoo!! I knew there was a benefit to avoiding Thomas Toys!!! Because today I also learned that Mr. Thomas the Tank Engine trains have no such guarantee. :(
For a minute there, I was myself.
WCM
KI(vic) Member
KI(vic) Member

Region:

Return to Café KIV