Note: Unless you are a KIV paid advertiser, business advertising is not permitted in this forum. For business advertising click
- Posts: 670
- Joined: Tue Sep 27, 2005 10:21 am
- Location: Royal Oak Area
- Posts: 1214
- Joined: Fri Jan 14, 2005 11:24 pm
- Location: Braodmead Village
Don't quote me, but I was told that the only difference between the new L-Max and the original leapster is that the L-Max can be hooked up to the TV...other than that they are the same and play the same cartridges. You may be able to get a good deal on the original leapster as now it's "old".
Don't know anything about the V-Smile...don't think that was out when we got our Leapsters.
I guess I'd look at the titles of the cartridges that are out for each system and what ages they go up to (the leapster goes up to 4th grade right now I believe) so that you know it will grow with your child.
Quincy 1998 ~ 2010 | TUCKER - Aug.8/94~Mar. 5/07 |
~*~* IVY-GIRL~ Sept 9, 1994 ~ June 25, 2011 *~*~
We're LIVING in the good old days!!
- Posts: 3719
- Joined: Mon Jan 24, 2005 10:17 am
- Location: Westshore (Langford)
Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 4 guests
SEPT: PT/FT Langford / WESTSHORE +30 mo
UVic Child Psychology Research Opportunity
Quality child are
- Looking for daycare / playgroup
- Multi Family Garage sale Sunday Apri...
- LEFT HANDED Pro Select Thunderbird J...
- UVic Child Psychology Research Oppor...
- Leaps and Bounds Family Child Care
- Indoor Home Gym for Kids. Indoor Hom...
- kids/youth bedroom furniture
- Rivers Edge 17' Oasis Ladder Stand T...
- booster seat for car
- 12" Girls Bike
- Girls black boots
- Girls winter jacket
- Jean jacket
- Fancy dress
- Classic disney VHS
- Disney collection books
- Beads/shrink art jewelry set
- Wooden hand painted stool
- Royal Capezio bodysuit
- Guardians of Ga'Hoole
Sign up now to start receiving the KIV Newsletter. It only takes a minute.
Enter now for your chance to win some exciting prizes in our Kids in Victoria & Island Parent Contest! We have new contests often, so check back regularly!