Note: Unless you are a KIV paid advertiser, business advertising is not permitted in this forum. For business advertising click
- Posts: 671
- Joined: Tue Sep 27, 2005 10:21 am
- Location: Royal Oak Area
- Posts: 1214
- Joined: Fri Jan 14, 2005 11:24 pm
- Location: Braodmead Village
Don't quote me, but I was told that the only difference between the new L-Max and the original leapster is that the L-Max can be hooked up to the TV...other than that they are the same and play the same cartridges. You may be able to get a good deal on the original leapster as now it's "old".
Don't know anything about the V-Smile...don't think that was out when we got our Leapsters.
I guess I'd look at the titles of the cartridges that are out for each system and what ages they go up to (the leapster goes up to 4th grade right now I believe) so that you know it will grow with your child.
Quincy 1998 ~ 2010 | TUCKER - Aug.8/94~Mar. 5/07 |
~*~* IVY-GIRL~ Sept 9, 1994 ~ June 25, 2011 *~*~
We're LIVING in the good old days!!
- Posts: 3674
- Joined: Mon Jan 24, 2005 10:17 am
- Location: Westshore (Langford)
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest
NEW in Box - Blue Canon Powershot A495 Digital Camera
Fleece and faux suede stroller / car seat bag
Lovely condo for rent near Mayfair
Licenced daycare full time available
- Alphabet magnets
- Archie digest comics
- Big room with OwnEmtramce/shared suite
- Big Room with Private Entrance in Sh...
- PT/FT AVAILABLE NOW 18m- 4.5y old, W...
- Full time or Part time space available
- Part Time, or Possible Full Time, Ho...
- Looking for part time sub teacher fo...
- Baby Bjorn Active (Lumbar Support)
- Star Wars light saber kit
- Megablocks truck
- Kinder egg toys
- Eyewitness books
- 3 bedroom townhouse
- Tea pot home
- Girls sweater
- Gymboree sweater
- Red and black satin dress
- White satin dress
Sign up now to start receiving the KIV Newsletter. It only takes a minute.
Enter now for your chance to win some exciting prizes in our Kids in Victoria & Island Parent Contest! We have new contests often, so check back regularly!