Also it is best to eat as much whole grain products as possible. I always buy the highest fibre bread (silver hills) that I can find and I try to cook brown or wild rice whenever possible (my DH hates this ). Although I really have to practice what I preach I have a severe sugar (mainly chocolate) addiction and really have to cut that out!
- Posts: 8281
- Joined: Fri Jan 14, 2005 9:25 pm
- Location: Victoria
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests
Stay Awake Weekend Nights/Child with physical disability
Child Care Worker SUB
$14.76 plus 10%
Gorgeous MARBLE Dining Room Table
- Licensed Family Childcare - Langford
- HOOF BEATS Equestrian and Nature Cen...
- Child Care Worker SUB
- Saving a mom and son
- Now one opening 14 months/walking -3...
- Nintendo Game Cube
- Picture Word Lotto in French Game an...
- Race car bed - twin size
- Stay Awake Weekend Nights/Child with...
- Childcare Assistant-Physical Disabil...
- Paid Job Search Program
- Part-time Nanny Required
- BABY FOOD JARS
- Frozen Elsa Costume Size Small
- Comfy rocking/swivel chair
- Awesome UFT and Beyblade arenas
- Green Girls Cleaning
- Babysitter Wanted for 3 early mornin...
- Everest ABC Adventure Buggy - all te...
- Tinkerbell magnet set
Sign up now to start receiving the KIV Newsletter. It only takes a minute.
Enter now for your chance to win some exciting prizes in our Kids in Victoria & Island Parent Contest! We have new contests often, so check back regularly!