Also it is best to eat as much whole grain products as possible. I always buy the highest fibre bread (silver hills) that I can find and I try to cook brown or wild rice whenever possible (my DH hates this ). Although I really have to practice what I preach I have a severe sugar (mainly chocolate) addiction and really have to cut that out!
- Posts: 8279
- Joined: Fri Jan 14, 2005 9:25 pm
- Location: Victoria
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests
Little Hands Child Care 2 Locations - Downtown & Fairfield
Child Care Worker AM
$14.76 plus 10%
Occasional babysitter wanted
PT or FT CHILD CARE 18m+ All Food October start WESTSHORE
- Child Care Sub
- Child Care Worker AM
- Child Care Needed
- BABY FOOD JARS
- Skylanders 3DS game with 8 Skylander...
- Nintendo DSi XL 25th anniversary spe...
- Huge lot of boys clothing
- Full and Part time spces open
- Saxe Point Daycare
- Full Day Preschool near Crystal Pool
- WANTED: wooden doll highchair
- Wanted:Quad stroller
- Occasional babysitter wanted
- Comfy rocking/swivel chair
- Awesome UFT and Beyblade arenas
- Lands End Down Vest
- Lands End Squall Parkas
- Child Care Available Now!
- Little Hands Child Care 2 Locations ...
- Music Lessons in Fernwood
Sign up now to start receiving the KIV Newsletter. It only takes a minute.
Enter now for your chance to win some exciting prizes in our Kids in Victoria & Island Parent Contest! We have new contests often, so check back regularly!