Also it is best to eat as much whole grain products as possible. I always buy the highest fibre bread (silver hills) that I can find and I try to cook brown or wild rice whenever possible (my DH hates this ). Although I really have to practice what I preach I have a severe sugar (mainly chocolate) addiction and really have to cut that out!
- Posts: 8275
- Joined: Fri Jan 14, 2005 9:25 pm
- Location: Victoria
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest
UVic Child Psychology Research Opportunity
WANTED: Angry Birds Mash'Ems - Original or Space - Any & All
Hey Kids(5-11yrs)! Help us name our Noble Knight and win a free birthday party pkg! Call 4 details!
- Kids mega purge-boy clothes, toys, c...
- Now: PT or FT spot: 3 -5 years & und...
- TINY TOT PROP SHOP - Newborn Photogr...
- Indoor Home Gym for Kids. Indoor Hom...
- Multi-Family Garage Sale
- Volunteer Opportunity @ Young Moms P...
- 1 & 2 bed suites $570
- Sat. May 23, 9am-1pm. Broadmead Gara...
- Adams Trail A Bike Alloy 1 - Kids Bi...
- nannyshare spaces available!
- Table and four chairs
- Girls scooter
- Black jeans
- Purple jeans
- Calvin Klien jeggings
- Girls black boots
- Girls winter jacket
- Jean jacket
- Fancy dress
Sign up now to start receiving the KIV Newsletter. It only takes a minute.
Enter now for your chance to win some exciting prizes in our Kids in Victoria & Island Parent Contest! We have new contests often, so check back regularly!