Also it is best to eat as much whole grain products as possible. I always buy the highest fibre bread (silver hills) that I can find and I try to cook brown or wild rice whenever possible (my DH hates this ). Although I really have to practice what I preach I have a severe sugar (mainly chocolate) addiction and really have to cut that out!
- Posts: 8265
- Joined: Fri Jan 14, 2005 9:25 pm
- Location: Victoria
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests
Evenflo: Connect Travel System
Part-Time Nanny Share Opportunity in Vic West
Parking near RJH
Zumbini - Zumba for kids 0 - 3 with caregiver
Fun, Amazing, Hilarious! Give your child a birthday to remember! Info on Donald Dunphy's Show at:
- full time summer babysitter/ nanny a...
- Old Navy Pumpkin Costume size 2T
- Jeweled Tattoo Craft Kit: New in Box
- Cross Stitch; New
- Canucks Flag and Luggage Tag
- The Children's Place sparkly boots s...
- Laptop Memory: 2 X 1 Gb DDR2 667MHz ...
- Bath & Body Works Lotions and Mists;...
- Old Navy Swim Suit size large; new w...
- Edu Science Microscope 900X age 8+; ...
- Dora Dominoes
- Stick Unicorn; makes noises
- Fisher Price Tag System Lot
- Mega Blocks Lot
- Tinker Bell Adjustable ice skates si...
- vaughn goalie bag
- vaughn goalie pants XL - vaughn v3's
- Vaughn Hockey Glove and Trapper
- Vaughn V3 Goalie Pads 35+2
- 652 CCM Tacks Goalie Skates - size 10
Sign up now to start receiving the KIV Newsletter. It only takes a minute.
Enter now for your chance to win some exciting prizes in our Kids in Victoria & Island Parent Contest! We have new contests often, so check back regularly!