Also it is best to eat as much whole grain products as possible. I always buy the highest fibre bread (silver hills) that I can find and I try to cook brown or wild rice whenever possible (my DH hates this ). Although I really have to practice what I preach I have a severe sugar (mainly chocolate) addiction and really have to cut that out!
- Posts: 8194
- Joined: Fri Jan 14, 2005 9:25 pm
- Location: Victoria
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests
Nanny Available Mon-Tues
Child bike seat
Baby Sign Language Classes
Disney Princess 16" Princess Bike w/ Training Wheels
- NEW Jogging/bike stroller
- Child care - near Uvic
- Disney Princess 16" Princess Bike w/...
- Licenced Family Childcare Has Openin...
- Flower Rain Coat size 6
- Gymboree Whale Watching Rain Coat si...
- Mec fleece jackets size 8
- La Senza Lotion/Mist/EDT Sets
- Christmas Dress size 5
- Gymboree size 10
- Old navy Size L (8/9)
- Please Mum XL (10/12)
- Gap Girls jeans/pants: size 8 plus
- Gymboree Girls size 9
- Stampers... lots!
- Stamps... lots!
- Woodkins Doll
- Little Tikes Easle
- Plush Costumes size 3-5
- Princess Boots size 11; New in Box
Sign up now to start receiving the KIV Newsletter. It only takes a minute.
Enter now for your chance to win some exciting prizes in our Kids in Victoria & Island Parent Contest! We have new contests often, so check back regularly!