Also it is best to eat as much whole grain products as possible. I always buy the highest fibre bread (silver hills) that I can find and I try to cook brown or wild rice whenever possible (my DH hates this ). Although I really have to practice what I preach I have a severe sugar (mainly chocolate) addiction and really have to cut that out!
- Posts: 8279
- Joined: Fri Jan 14, 2005 9:25 pm
- Location: Victoria
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests
Permanent Part Time Office work
UVic Psychology Research Volunteer Opportunity For Children
PT/FT Langford / WESTSHORE 18 mo
LEFT HANDED Pro Select Thunderbird Junior Golf Clubs - USED
Children's Party Room now open! Book your party today! Phone:250-385-9731 $5 off when ad mentioned!
- Wanted: Fertility monitor
- Peter Rabbit plate, bowl, mug and eg...
- Nursing pillow-My Brest Friend
- Now: PT or FT spot: 3 -5 years & und...
- Care Bears - Secret of the Box
- Fancy dress
- PT/FT Langford / WESTSHORE 18 mo
- Royal Capezio bodysuit
- Guardians of Ga'Hoole
- Girls Toms
- Disney princess Yahtzee jr.
- Jazz outfit
- LEFT HANDED Pro Select Thunderbird J...
- Wanted a Female Teen
- Indoor Home Gym for Kids. Indoor Hom...
- Green Girls Cleaning
- HUGE GARAGE SALE ST JOSEPH'S SCHOOL ...
- Wanted Tutor for my Grade 7 son
- ECE or ECA
- upcoming spaces available
Sign up now to start receiving the KIV Newsletter. It only takes a minute.
Enter now for your chance to win some exciting prizes in our Kids in Victoria & Island Parent Contest! We have new contests often, so check back regularly!