Also it is best to eat as much whole grain products as possible. I always buy the highest fibre bread (silver hills) that I can find and I try to cook brown or wild rice whenever possible (my DH hates this ). Although I really have to practice what I preach I have a severe sugar (mainly chocolate) addiction and really have to cut that out!
- Posts: 8283
- Joined: Fri Jan 14, 2005 9:25 pm
- Location: Victoria
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests
Fulltime Stay Awake Nights-RN or LPN or Caregiver
**price lowered** Solid wood Dresser/Change table OBO
Child Care Worker SUB
$14.76 plus 10%
Nice Solid Wood Side Table
- **price lowered** Solid wood Dresser...
- Best Neighbour home daycare
- Dork Diaries
- Reliable, Experienced daycare in the...
- Nintendo DS games
- Balance Bike
- BABY FOOD JARS
- Disney t-shirt
- NOW opening 14 months -3 years old: ...
- Fulltime Stay Awake Nights-RN or LPN...
- Stay Awake Weekend Nights/Child with...
- Classic disney VHS
- Toastess popcorn maker
- Early Childhood Educator Substitutes...
- Green Girls Cleaning
- Full Time Daycare spots
- Oak head board
- Barbie Camping Car and Tandem Bike i...
- Yarn leftovers for homeless and kids...
- Disney collection books
Sign up now to start receiving the KIV Newsletter. It only takes a minute.
Enter now for your chance to win some exciting prizes in our Kids in Victoria & Island Parent Contest! We have new contests often, so check back regularly!