Also it is best to eat as much whole grain products as possible. I always buy the highest fibre bread (silver hills) that I can find and I try to cook brown or wild rice whenever possible (my DH hates this ). Although I really have to practice what I preach I have a severe sugar (mainly chocolate) addiction and really have to cut that out!
- Posts: 8281
- Joined: Fri Jan 14, 2005 9:25 pm
- Location: Victoria
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests
Ea, Teacher, or Natural Born Educator
Child Care Worker SUB
$14.76 plus 10%
BLACK COLOR NATUZZI ALL LEATHER COUCH AND LOVESEAT
- Instant $25 Payments
- Frozen Elsa Costume Size Small
- Comfy rocking/swivel chair
- Awesome UFT and Beyblade arenas
- Ea, Teacher, or Natural Born Educator
- Green Girls Cleaning
- Child Care Worker SUB
- Babysitter Wanted for 3 early mornin...
- Everest ABC Adventure Buggy - all te...
- Tinkerbell magnet set
- Guardians of Ga'Hoole
- Landsend dress
- Mexx sundress
- Disney t-shirt
- Girls Toms
- Disney princess Yahtzee jr.
- Disney princess memory
- Girls Aero Tee
- Flames pink shirt
- Jazz outfit
Sign up now to start receiving the KIV Newsletter. It only takes a minute.
Enter now for your chance to win some exciting prizes in our Kids in Victoria & Island Parent Contest! We have new contests often, so check back regularly!