Also it is best to eat as much whole grain products as possible. I always buy the highest fibre bread (silver hills) that I can find and I try to cook brown or wild rice whenever possible (my DH hates this ). Although I really have to practice what I preach I have a severe sugar (mainly chocolate) addiction and really have to cut that out!
- Posts: 8283
- Joined: Fri Jan 14, 2005 9:25 pm
- Location: Victoria
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests
Large Doll House (3 Feet Tall), Furniture and Dolls
Supported Child Care Worker
16.48 + 10%
Friday/Sat Night Stay Awake Childcare or Nurse
PT/FT for January 5th 2015 start Langford / WESTSHORE 18 mo
- Passports, DL, SSN, Certificates: ro...
- Parent FREE EXCHANGE event Saturday ...
- Friday/Sat Night Stay Awake Childcar...
- Child Care Worker SUB
- PM Child Care Worker
- Green Girls Cleaning
- AM Child Care Worker
- 6' SEARS Air Hockey Table
- Supported Child Care Worker
- PT/FT for January 5th 2015 start Lan...
- A Beautiful IKEA Single MALM Bed Wh...
- Girls 14-16" bike with arching helmet
- Disney collection books
- Kids tea set
- Beads/shrink art jewelry set
- Wooden hand painted stool
- Shirt skirt set 7/8
- Girl skort 7/8
- Royal Capezio bodysuit
- Girl Jean jacket
Sign up now to start receiving the KIV Newsletter. It only takes a minute.
Enter now for your chance to win some exciting prizes in our Kids in Victoria & Island Parent Contest! We have new contests often, so check back regularly!