Also it is best to eat as much whole grain products as possible. I always buy the highest fibre bread (silver hills) that I can find and I try to cook brown or wild rice whenever possible (my DH hates this ). Although I really have to practice what I preach I have a severe sugar (mainly chocolate) addiction and really have to cut that out!
- Posts: 8272
- Joined: Fri Jan 14, 2005 9:25 pm
- Location: Victoria
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests
PT CHILD CARE AVAIL Aug 18/Sept 1/'14 start, AND 2x FT in No
1 FT space available
Little Hands Child Care 2 Locations - Downtown & Fairfield
2 Matching Loveseats - $50 each
Expansion complete! King Arthur's "Camelot" is now open! 11 new themed exhibits! Hours 9A.M. - 9P.M.
- Tinkerbell magnet set
- Guardians of Ga'Hoole
- Landsend dress
- Mexx sundress
- Disney t-shirt
- $500 Per week from Home Posting Ads ...
- Mt. Tolmie Mega Sale July 26
- Child Care Available Now!
- Tater Tots Daycare
- BIG GARAGE SALE 4350 VIEWMONT
- Offering child care
- HP Printer not connecting to my lapt...
- 2 spaces available Sept 1. Oak Bay /...
- PT CHILD CARE AVAIL Aug 18/Sept 1/'1...
- Wii System For Sale
- Ready for Flight -Robert Bateman
- Creative Memories Scrapbooking Suppl...
- Pali Salerno Crib / Full Bed
- Volunteer Opportunity @ Young Moms P...
Sign up now to start receiving the KIV Newsletter. It only takes a minute.
Enter now for your chance to win some exciting prizes in our Kids in Victoria & Island Parent Contest! We have new contests often, so check back regularly!