Also it is best to eat as much whole grain products as possible. I always buy the highest fibre bread (silver hills) that I can find and I try to cook brown or wild rice whenever possible (my DH hates this ). Although I really have to practice what I preach I have a severe sugar (mainly chocolate) addiction and really have to cut that out!
- Posts: 8276
- Joined: Fri Jan 14, 2005 9:25 pm
- Location: Victoria
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests
Full Day Preschool near Crystal Pool
PT or FT CHILD CARE 2y+ All Food October start WESTSHORE
Quality childcare in Westshore area
Amazing magic, balloon creations, hilarious comedy, audience involvement, birthday child can float!
- Want to meet the Imagination Movers ...
- Tinkerbell magnet set
- Guardians of Ga'Hoole
- Landsend dress
- Mexx sundress
- Disney t-shirt
- Girls Toms
- Home Daycare
- A Dance-nastics Instructor is needed...
- A Cooking Instructor is needed for S...
- Art & Craft Instructors needed for m...
- Licensed family daycare has opening
- Garage sale
- PT or FT CHILD CARE 2y+ All Food Oct...
- Child Care Available Now!
- Babysitting Mama Wii Game
- Size 1 - American Ballet Theatre Spo...
- Beautiful Glittery Gap Sweater - Siz...
- Size 8 - Floral Print Fitted Jeans b...
- Size 8 (M) Blue and Grey Striped Shi...
Sign up now to start receiving the KIV Newsletter. It only takes a minute.
Enter now for your chance to win some exciting prizes in our Kids in Victoria & Island Parent Contest! We have new contests often, so check back regularly!