Also it is best to eat as much whole grain products as possible. I always buy the highest fibre bread (silver hills) that I can find and I try to cook brown or wild rice whenever possible (my DH hates this ). Although I really have to practice what I preach I have a severe sugar (mainly chocolate) addiction and really have to cut that out!
- Posts: 8276
- Joined: Fri Jan 14, 2005 9:25 pm
- Location: Victoria
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests
Babysitter for school strike
PT or FT CHILD CARE 2y+ All Food October start WESTSHORE
Full Day Preschool near Crystal Pool
Deluxe Baby Doll Stroller by Corolle
Sept 26, 7:00-8:00pm. $5 tickets on sale Sept 2. New Parents, don't miss this chance to save BIG!
- Sooke Swap&Shop
- Drop in STRIKE CHILDCARE available V...
- STRIKE CHILD CARE AVAILABALE
- PT or FT CHILD CARE 2y+ All Food Oct...
- Langford Single Family Home, 3 bdrm ...
- Adventure Island Childcare - spaces ...
- Babysitter for school strike
- Pink chandelier lamp
- Earn $25 Instantly Plus FREE Data En...
- Riding Boots
- Dance Shoes - Jazz and Ballet
- Experienced Childcare Provider
- Want to meet the Imagination Movers ...
- Tinkerbell magnet set
- Guardians of Ga'Hoole
- Landsend dress
- Mexx sundress
- Disney t-shirt
- Girls Toms
- Home Daycare
Sign up now to start receiving the KIV Newsletter. It only takes a minute.
Enter now for your chance to win some exciting prizes in our Kids in Victoria & Island Parent Contest! We have new contests often, so check back regularly!