Also it is best to eat as much whole grain products as possible. I always buy the highest fibre bread (silver hills) that I can find and I try to cook brown or wild rice whenever possible (my DH hates this ). Although I really have to practice what I preach I have a severe sugar (mainly chocolate) addiction and really have to cut that out!
- Posts: 8260
- Joined: Fri Jan 14, 2005 9:25 pm
- Location: Victoria
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests
Black Natuzzi Leather Couch and Loveseat - Great Condition
Zumba for Kids
Brand new Creative Memories items and more!
Spaces available immediately
- Nanny Available
- Drop in Childcare Available (1 to 10...
- Drop in Childcare Available!! (1 to ...
- Kids cleats
- Brand new Creative Memories items an...
- Black Natuzzi Leather Couch and Love...
- Childcare Assistant-Physical Disabil...
- Angel Fish 4"
- Beautiful Black Iron Wine Rack
- Rivers Edge 17' Oasis Ladder Stand T...
- 2 Matching Loveseats both for $175
- NEW in Box - Blue Canon Powershot A4...
- Alternator - Delco DR44G Series
- Various DS games
- Multilungual nanny
- Little Hands Child Care 2 Locations ...
- Early Childhood Educator
- washer and dryer
- ceiling lamps
- boys bike
Sign up now to start receiving the KIV Newsletter. It only takes a minute.
Enter now for your chance to win some exciting prizes in our Kids in Victoria & Island Parent Contest! We have new contests often, so check back regularly!