Also it is best to eat as much whole grain products as possible. I always buy the highest fibre bread (silver hills) that I can find and I try to cook brown or wild rice whenever possible (my DH hates this ). Although I really have to practice what I preach I have a severe sugar (mainly chocolate) addiction and really have to cut that out!
- Posts: 8249
- Joined: Fri Jan 14, 2005 9:25 pm
- Location: Victoria
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests
Strawberry Vale Preschool Online Auction
Lovely condo for rent near Mayfair
NEW in Box - Blue Canon Powershot A495 Digital Camera
Fleece and faux suede stroller / car seat bag
- Full time or Part time space available
- Part Time, or Possible Full Time, Ho...
- Looking for part time sub teacher fo...
- Baby Bjorn Active (Lumbar Support)
- Star Wars light saber kit
- Megablocks truck
- Kinder egg toys
- Eyewitness books
- PT/FT AVAILABLE NOW 18m- 4.5y old, W...
- 3 bedroom townhouse
- Tea pot home
- Girls sweater
- Gymboree sweater
- Red and black satin dress
- White satin dress
- Snow Boots Waterproof for Kids
- BIG KID TOQUES (OR TUQUES!)-BRAND NEW
- TOQUES (OR TUQUES!)-BRAND NEW
- Girls glove
Sign up now to start receiving the KIV Newsletter. It only takes a minute.
Enter now for your chance to win some exciting prizes in our Kids in Victoria & Island Parent Contest! We have new contests often, so check back regularly!