Advertise   |  Magazine   |  About Us   |  Where to Pick Up a Copy   |  Site News   |  FAQ   |  Contact Us

KIV Community

broken christmas lights

Welcome to Café KIV, a place to meet with other parents and post comments on any topic you wish. Discuss movies you've seen, places you've been, or even your best method of taking time from the kids.

Note: Unless you are a KIV paid advertiser, business advertising is not permitted in this forum. For business advertising click

Moderators: Brenda N, Sue, Glowingtouch, kattnipp

broken christmas lights

Postby Kc on Fri Dec 09, 2005 6:03 pm

I just bought some small tree lights only to find out that the a small part of the wiring is torn, almost like it has been stripped and exposed. I had a heard time getting them in first place, since i have to take te bus with 2 toddlers and don't have a chance to go back to the store soon. . The lights still work, but i don't know if it I can just ciover the exposed part with electrical tape or if that is a fire hazard. Does anyone know? thanks
Kc
KI(vic) Member
KI(vic) Member

Region:

Return to Café KIV