She is willing to teach a group of us for a rate of 150 dollars a night, 2 hours a night, one day a week for 4-6 weeks depending on what our preference would be..If we have 10 people who are interested, then that is $15 a night, and if we have more then even cheaper..... This sounds like a great opportunity for us parents who share a common ground , because as we know our children often have more challenging behaviors and are more difficult to parent than typical children. It will give us an opportunity to share our personal stories, and to discuss how these skills may benefit our parent child relationships, and relationships in general.
Please let me know if you would be interested in attending this course . Again the committment will be probably 4 evenings, once a week, for the price of 50-60 dollars unless we can come up with some fundraising ideas..... Let me know asap.....Regards Shonna My email is firstname.lastname@example.org
- Posts: 591
- Joined: Sat Jan 15, 2005 9:18 am
- Location: Sidney
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest
Lovely condo for rent near Mayfair
$180 SportsTrader Bucks for $150
North Ridge Housing Cooperative - 2 bdrm TH available Feb 1
Fleece and faux suede stroller / car seat bag
- Interested in Avon?
- Looking for nanny-share
- Snowsuit!! Girls 2 piece- size 30 mo...
- Big Fat Hen sleepsack - size 6-18 mo...
- Sitka brand infant one-piece suit -s...
- Infant/Toddler boys suit - size 12 mos
- MEC warm zip-up hoodie sz 12 mos
- MEC full-piece fleece suit - 12 mos
- Part time nanny
- Nature Sounds Cradle Swing
- Alphabet magnets
- Archie digest comics
- Big room with OwnEmtramce/shared suite
- Big Room with Private Entrance in Sh...
- PT/FT AVAILABLE NOW 18m- 4.5y old, W...
- Full time or Part time space available
- Part Time Cook/Cleaner in our Home
- Looking for part time sub teacher fo...
- Baby Bjorn Active (Lumbar Support)
- Star Wars light saber kit
Sign up now to start receiving the KIV Newsletter. It only takes a minute.
Enter now for your chance to win some exciting prizes in our Kids in Victoria & Island Parent Contest! We have new contests often, so check back regularly!