PS - You still need to be nice to one another!
Kassidy's Mom wrote:ahhh im so fustrated, Back in 2002 YES thats right 2002 I co-signed for a friend to get a phone, 6 months later cause thats all i needed to do it for while she made all her payments on time, we took my name OFF the account. At that time nothing was said to me about what if this or that.
Now 4 YEARS later I get a bill in the mail that says if this amount is not paid by this date I will loose MY phone service!!! What the heck.... so i phoned and the lady was rude to me because i didnt understand, and she said when the account was transfered out of my name there was an outstanding balance and IM RESPONSIBLE for paying for it!! YET no-one had the nerve to tell me that 4 years ago at the time. She said to me that they are JUST getting to the old accounts now. ahhh Its so fustrating!
OH and then the lady says so what i could do is add this balance on to your bill for you and I said"NO WAY I'M NOT PAYING FOR IT"! They will be. and she said as long as its paid by this day!! AHHH the Nerve!
Sounds like its time to transfer your phone service to shaw digital
You would think with the competition they have they would learn to treat their customers better???
- Posts: 62
- Joined: Fri Mar 18, 2005 8:06 pm
- Location: Victoria
I know how difficult it is to deal with these kind of problems, especially when you can't talk to someone face to face and each time you call you get a different person.
PS I'm just editing to tell you that on the Telus site there is a spot for you to click on for the CRTC. It links you up to the CRTC and there you can place a complaint.
- Posts: 287
- Joined: Tue Jan 18, 2005 1:56 pm
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests
Great condition books
Bath & Body Works; New Sets
Out of school care in Westshore area
Mon-Fri space in Licensed Family Daycare - Central Saanich
- GARAGE SALE SAT. MAY 25 8:00 - 1:00
- Sat. May 25 8:00 - 1:00 715 Genevieve
- Multi-Family Garage Sale - Sat, May ...
- May 25th-Support Canadian Cancer Soc...
- Preschool teacher looking for summer...
- Childcare Assistant-Physical Disabil...
- Great condition books
- Childcare Provider Anytime
- Summer Day Camp
- Two Spots Open for July 1
- Daycare available in Sooke
- Vancouver Island Summer Camp For Boy...
- Baby Fun
- Baby Play Gym
- Kids Intellitainer
- Girls Barbie Rainboots Size 13
- hildren luggage with retractable han...
- EW Girls Speedo Swimsuit with remova...
- Waterproof jacket and pants, size 18T
- Girls summer pyjamas and night gown ...
Sign up now to start receiving the KIV Newsletter. It only takes a minute.
Enter now for your chance to win some exciting prizes in our Kids in Victoria & Island Parent Contest! We have new contests often, so check back regularly!