Note: Unless you are a KIV paid advertiser, business advertising is not permitted in this forum. For business advertising click
- Posts: 102
- Joined: Sun Mar 06, 2005 1:39 pm
Have no window's open on your desk top,
Right click anywhere there is not an icon,
click on properties,
click on the settings tab,
Your settings should be at least 1025 by 786 around there for screen resolution. Thsi may help depending on the monitor you have.
You may also have on your monitor the ability to adjust the settings there.
If you let me know the specs of your monitor I can probably help you further. However, there are some monitors out there that just don't have a great picture but with some adjustments might beable to use it with out giving you a head ache
- Posts: 647
- Joined: Fri Mar 24, 2006 11:39 am
- Location: Saanichton
A flat screen, great birthday gift.
Peter suggested adjusting the settings as said in the previous post.
He asked who makes the monitor?
Users browsing this forum: Yahoo [Bot] and 5 guests
Nice Solid Wood Side Table
Fulltime Stay Awake Nights-RN or LPN or Caregiver
Solid wood Dresser/Change table OBO
Child Care Worker SUB
$14.76 plus 10%
- Best Neighbour home daycare
- Dork Diaries
- Solid wood Dresser/Change table OBO
- Yamah guitar
- Reliable, Experienced daycare in the...
- Nintendo DS games
- Balance Bike
- BABY FOOD JARS
- Disney t-shirt
- NOW opening 14 months -3 years old: ...
- Fulltime Stay Awake Nights-RN or LPN...
- Stay Awake Weekend Nights/Child with...
- Classic disney VHS
- Toastess popcorn maker
- Early Childhood Educator Substitutes...
- Green Girls Cleaning
- Full Time Daycare spots
- Oak head board
- Barbie Camping Car and Tandem Bike i...
- Yarn leftovers for homeless and kids...
Sign up now to start receiving the KIV Newsletter. It only takes a minute.
Enter now for your chance to win some exciting prizes in our Kids in Victoria & Island Parent Contest! We have new contests often, so check back regularly!