Note: Unless you are a KIV paid advertiser, business advertising is not permitted in this forum. For business advertising click
- Posts: 102
- Joined: Sun Mar 06, 2005 1:39 pm
Have no window's open on your desk top,
Right click anywhere there is not an icon,
click on properties,
click on the settings tab,
Your settings should be at least 1025 by 786 around there for screen resolution. Thsi may help depending on the monitor you have.
You may also have on your monitor the ability to adjust the settings there.
If you let me know the specs of your monitor I can probably help you further. However, there are some monitors out there that just don't have a great picture but with some adjustments might beable to use it with out giving you a head ache
- Posts: 647
- Joined: Fri Mar 24, 2006 11:39 am
- Location: Saanichton
A flat screen, great birthday gift.
Peter suggested adjusting the settings as said in the previous post.
He asked who makes the monitor?
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests
Stay Awake Weekend Nights/Child with physical disability
Child Care Worker SUB
$14.76 plus 10%
Gorgeous MARBLE Dining Room Table
- Licensed Family Childcare - Langford
- HOOF BEATS Equestrian and Nature Cen...
- Child Care Worker SUB
- Saving a mom and son
- Now one opening 14 months/walking -3...
- Nintendo Game Cube
- Picture Word Lotto in French Game an...
- Race car bed - twin size
- Stay Awake Weekend Nights/Child with...
- Childcare Assistant-Physical Disabil...
- Paid Job Search Program
- Part-time Nanny Required
- BABY FOOD JARS
- Frozen Elsa Costume Size Small
- Comfy rocking/swivel chair
- Awesome UFT and Beyblade arenas
- Green Girls Cleaning
- Babysitter Wanted for 3 early mornin...
- Everest ABC Adventure Buggy - all te...
- Tinkerbell magnet set
Sign up now to start receiving the KIV Newsletter. It only takes a minute.
Enter now for your chance to win some exciting prizes in our Kids in Victoria & Island Parent Contest! We have new contests often, so check back regularly!