Note: Unless you are a KIV paid advertiser, business advertising is not permitted in this forum. For business advertising click
- Posts: 102
- Joined: Sun Mar 06, 2005 1:39 pm
Have no window's open on your desk top,
Right click anywhere there is not an icon,
click on properties,
click on the settings tab,
Your settings should be at least 1025 by 786 around there for screen resolution. Thsi may help depending on the monitor you have.
You may also have on your monitor the ability to adjust the settings there.
If you let me know the specs of your monitor I can probably help you further. However, there are some monitors out there that just don't have a great picture but with some adjustments might beable to use it with out giving you a head ache
- Posts: 647
- Joined: Fri Mar 24, 2006 11:39 am
- Location: Saanichton
A flat screen, great birthday gift.
Peter suggested adjusting the settings as said in the previous post.
He asked who makes the monitor?
Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], Yahoo [Bot] and 1 guest
UVic Psychology Research Volunteer Opportunity For Children
Child Care Worker SUB
$14.76 plus 10%
Purebred Australian Shepherd Puppies - ASCA Registered
PT/FT Langford / WESTSHORE 18 mo
One 4-hr volunteer shift earns you entry to the Volunteer Presale. Get the first pick with no lines!
- 125 Gallon Aquarium - Fish Tank and ...
- 40 Gallon Aquarium with Great Lookin...
- Free 24" TV
- Commercial Kitchen Space for Rent in...
- Now: PT or FT spot: 3 -5 years & und...
- Maxxus Hot Tub with waterfall and st...
- ** Last Minute Mover - Reliable Loca...
- PT/FT Langford / WESTSHORE 18 mo
- PART TIME - Administrative Assistant
- Peter Rabbit plate, bowl, mug and eg...
- Care Bears - Secret of the Box
- Nursing pillow-My Brest Friend
- time job
- Fancy dress
- Royal Capezio bodysuit
- Tinkerbell magnet set
- Guardians of Ga'Hoole
- Girls Toms
Sign up now to start receiving the KIV Newsletter. It only takes a minute.
Enter now for your chance to win some exciting prizes in our Kids in Victoria & Island Parent Contest! We have new contests often, so check back regularly!