Note: Unless you are a KIV paid advertiser, business advertising is not permitted in this forum. For business advertising click
- Posts: 100
- Joined: Sun Mar 06, 2005 1:39 pm
Have no window's open on your desk top,
Right click anywhere there is not an icon,
click on properties,
click on the settings tab,
Your settings should be at least 1025 by 786 around there for screen resolution. Thsi may help depending on the monitor you have.
You may also have on your monitor the ability to adjust the settings there.
If you let me know the specs of your monitor I can probably help you further. However, there are some monitors out there that just don't have a great picture but with some adjustments might beable to use it with out giving you a head ache
- Posts: 647
- Joined: Fri Mar 24, 2006 11:39 am
- Location: Saanichton
A flat screen, great birthday gift.
Peter suggested adjusting the settings as said in the previous post.
He asked who makes the monitor?
Users browsing this forum: Yahoo [Bot] and 19 guests
Full Day Preschool near Crystal Pool
Deluxe Baby Doll Stroller by Corolle
Little Hands Child Care 2 Locations - Downtown & Fairfield
Quality childcare in Westshore area
Sept 26, 7:00-8:00pm. $5 tickets on sale Sept 2. New Parents, don't miss this chance to save BIG!
- STRIKE CHILD CARE AVAILABALE
- PT or FT CHILD CARE 2y+ All Food Oct...
- Adventure Island Childcare - spaces ...
- Babysitter for school strike
- Pink chandelier lamp
- Earn $25 Instantly Plus FREE Data En...
- Riding Boots
- Dance Shoes - Jazz and Ballet
- Experienced Childcare Provider
- Want to meet the Imagination Movers ...
- Tinkerbell magnet set
- Guardians of Ga'Hoole
- Landsend dress
- Mexx sundress
- Disney t-shirt
- Girls Toms
- Home Daycare
- A Dance-nastics Instructor is needed...
- A Cooking Instructor is needed for S...
- Art & Craft Instructors needed for m...
Sign up now to start receiving the KIV Newsletter. It only takes a minute.
Enter now for your chance to win some exciting prizes in our Kids in Victoria & Island Parent Contest! We have new contests often, so check back regularly!