Note: Unless you are a KIV paid advertiser, business advertising is not permitted in this forum. For business advertising click
- Posts: 102
- Joined: Sun Mar 06, 2005 1:39 pm
Have no window's open on your desk top,
Right click anywhere there is not an icon,
click on properties,
click on the settings tab,
Your settings should be at least 1025 by 786 around there for screen resolution. Thsi may help depending on the monitor you have.
You may also have on your monitor the ability to adjust the settings there.
If you let me know the specs of your monitor I can probably help you further. However, there are some monitors out there that just don't have a great picture but with some adjustments might beable to use it with out giving you a head ache
- Posts: 647
- Joined: Fri Mar 24, 2006 11:39 am
- Location: Saanichton
A flat screen, great birthday gift.
Peter suggested adjusting the settings as said in the previous post.
He asked who makes the monitor?
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests
Online peer support program for Asthma and Allergies
UVic Child Psychology Research Opportunity
Garage Sale Saturday July 4th 9am- 1pm 3171 Carman street
SUMMER CARE / SEPT: PT/FT Langford / WESTSHORE +24 mo->7yo
Hey Kids(5-11yrs)! Help us name our Noble Knight and win a free birthday party pkg! Call 4 details!
- CHILD DEVELOPMENT STUDY NEEDS PARENT...
- Childcare available
- Daycare in Glanford area
- Quality child are
- Garage Sale, Broadmead, Saturday Jul...
- White Wicker Desk & Chair
- Garage Sale Saturday July 4th 9am- 1...
- UVic Child Psychology Research Oppor...
- Garage Sale TODAY and TOMORROW June ...
- Indoor Home Gym for Kids. Indoor Hom...
- Solid Walnut 2 Piece Dining Room Hutch
- CRAIG Montreal Heintzman & Co. Piano
- LEFT HANDED Pro Select Thunderbird J...
- Westbury Pro-Cussion 7 piece Drum Kit
- MOVING---MUST GO-125 Gal. Aquarium -...
- MOVING MUST GO! 40 Gal. Aquarium wit...
- Gorgeous MARBLE Dining Room Table
- Rivers Edge 17' Oasis Ladder Stand T...
Sign up now to start receiving the KIV Newsletter. It only takes a minute.
Enter now for your chance to win some exciting prizes in our Kids in Victoria & Island Parent Contest! We have new contests often, so check back regularly!