Note: Unless you are a KIV paid advertiser, business advertising is not permitted in this forum. For business advertising click
- Posts: 96
- Joined: Sun Mar 06, 2005 1:39 pm
Have no window's open on your desk top,
Right click anywhere there is not an icon,
click on properties,
click on the settings tab,
Your settings should be at least 1025 by 786 around there for screen resolution. Thsi may help depending on the monitor you have.
You may also have on your monitor the ability to adjust the settings there.
If you let me know the specs of your monitor I can probably help you further. However, there are some monitors out there that just don't have a great picture but with some adjustments might beable to use it with out giving you a head ache
- Posts: 645
- Joined: Fri Mar 24, 2006 11:39 am
- Location: Saanichton
A flat screen, great birthday gift.
Peter suggested adjusting the settings as said in the previous post.
He asked who makes the monitor?
Users browsing this forum: bigaboy, Google [Bot] and 10 guests
NEW in Box - Blue Canon Powershot A495 Digital Camera
$180 SportsTrader Bucks for $150
Fleece and faux suede stroller / car seat bag
PT/FT AVAILABLE NOW 18m- 4.5y old, Westshore ~Incl's Food
- Part time nanny
- Nature Sounds Cradle Swing
- TWO tickets to IMAGINE DRAGONS
- Alphabet magnets
- Archie digest comics
- Big room with OwnEmtramce/shared suite
- Big Room with Private Entrance in Sh...
- PT/FT AVAILABLE NOW 18m- 4.5y old, W...
- Full time or Part time space available
- Part Time Cook/Cleaner in our Home
- Looking for part time sub teacher fo...
- Baby Bjorn Active (Lumbar Support)
- Star Wars light saber kit
- Megablocks truck
- Kinder egg toys
- Eyewitness books
- 3 bedroom townhouse
- Tea pot home
- Girls sweater
Sign up now to start receiving the KIV Newsletter. It only takes a minute.
Enter now for your chance to win some exciting prizes in our Kids in Victoria & Island Parent Contest! We have new contests often, so check back regularly!