Note: Unless you are a KIV paid advertiser, business advertising is not permitted in this forum. For business advertising click
- Posts: 98
- Joined: Sun Mar 06, 2005 1:39 pm
Have no window's open on your desk top,
Right click anywhere there is not an icon,
click on properties,
click on the settings tab,
Your settings should be at least 1025 by 786 around there for screen resolution. Thsi may help depending on the monitor you have.
You may also have on your monitor the ability to adjust the settings there.
If you let me know the specs of your monitor I can probably help you further. However, there are some monitors out there that just don't have a great picture but with some adjustments might beable to use it with out giving you a head ache
- Posts: 645
- Joined: Fri Mar 24, 2006 11:39 am
- Location: Saanichton
A flat screen, great birthday gift.
Peter suggested adjusting the settings as said in the previous post.
He asked who makes the monitor?
Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 13 guests
Table Box Easle; New
Black Natuzzi Leather Couch and Loveseat - Great Condition
Printer ink and laser toner
Little Hands Child Care 2 Locations - Downtown & Fairfield
- Drop in Childcare Available (1 to 10...
- Drop in Childcare Available!! (1 to ...
- Kids cleats
- Brand new Creative Memories items an...
- Black Natuzzi Leather Couch and Love...
- Childcare Assistant-Physical Disabil...
- Angel Fish 4"
- Beautiful Black Iron Wine Rack
- Rivers Edge 17' Oasis Ladder Stand T...
- 2 Matching Loveseats both for $175
- NEW in Box - Blue Canon Powershot A4...
- Alternator - Delco DR44G Series
- Various DS games
- Multilungual nanny
- Little Hands Child Care 2 Locations ...
- Early Childhood Educator
- washer and dryer
- ceiling lamps
- boys bike
Sign up now to start receiving the KIV Newsletter. It only takes a minute.
Enter now for your chance to win some exciting prizes in our Kids in Victoria & Island Parent Contest! We have new contests often, so check back regularly!