Note: Unless you are a KIV paid advertiser, business advertising is not permitted in this forum. For business advertising click
- Posts: 99
- Joined: Sun Mar 06, 2005 1:39 pm
Have no window's open on your desk top,
Right click anywhere there is not an icon,
click on properties,
click on the settings tab,
Your settings should be at least 1025 by 786 around there for screen resolution. Thsi may help depending on the monitor you have.
You may also have on your monitor the ability to adjust the settings there.
If you let me know the specs of your monitor I can probably help you further. However, there are some monitors out there that just don't have a great picture but with some adjustments might beable to use it with out giving you a head ache
- Posts: 645
- Joined: Fri Mar 24, 2006 11:39 am
- Location: Saanichton
A flat screen, great birthday gift.
Peter suggested adjusting the settings as said in the previous post.
He asked who makes the monitor?
Users browsing this forum: MSNbot Media and 3 guests
Brand new Creative Memories items and more!
Evenflo: Connect Travel System
Tinker Bell Adjustable ice skates size 13-2.5; like new
- Good Start Formula
- Little Tikes Country Victorian Kitch...
- Bookcase Desk
- Childcare available
- Professional Nanny available
- Battat train table and bins
- full time summer babysitter/ nanny a...
- Old Navy Pumpkin Costume size 2T
- Jeweled Tattoo Craft Kit: New in Box
- Cross Stitch; New
- Canucks Flag and Luggage Tag
- The Children's Place sparkly boots s...
- Laptop Memory: 2 X 1 Gb DDR2 667MHz ...
- Bath & Body Works Lotions and Mists;...
- Old Navy Swim Suit size large; new w...
- Edu Science Microscope 900X age 8+; ...
- Dora Dominoes
- Stick Unicorn; makes noises
- Fisher Price Tag System Lot
- Mega Blocks Lot
Sign up now to start receiving the KIV Newsletter. It only takes a minute.
Enter now for your chance to win some exciting prizes in our Kids in Victoria & Island Parent Contest! We have new contests often, so check back regularly!