Note: Unless you are a KIV paid advertiser, business advertising is not permitted in this forum. For business advertising click
I'm trying to find ways to amuse myself so I dont get worked up over being late. My favorite thing to do is to lay down and feel her move but since shes not moving as much anymore and not 24 hours a day.... I have a lot of time on my hands.
I go for walks every day, but I'm swollen to the point of painful walking.... stupid stretched skin!! Don't have a large budget or mobility so was just wondering if you guys might have some ideas to keep myself entertained and possibly also productive!! I know this site has A LOT of creative people so I welcome ANY ideas whatsoever. Thanks!
- Posts: 1129
- Joined: Wed Jan 25, 2006 9:28 pm
- Location: Smithers
(Not too creative, but it's all I could think of right now)
Users browsing this forum: KIV admin and 30 guests
PT/FT AVAILABLE NOW 18m- 4.5y old, Westshore ~Incl's Food
Strawberry Vale Preschool Online Auction
Licenced daycare full time available
Lovely condo for rent near Mayfair
- Full time or Part time space available
- Part Time, or Possible Full Time, Ho...
- Looking for part time sub teacher fo...
- Baby Bjorn Active (Lumbar Support)
- Star Wars light saber kit
- Megablocks truck
- Kinder egg toys
- Eyewitness books
- Etch a Sketch
- PT/FT AVAILABLE NOW 18m- 4.5y old, W...
- 3 bedroom townhouse
- Tea pot home
- Girls sweater
- Gymboree sweater
- Red and black satin dress
- White satin dress
- Snow Boots Waterproof for Kids
- BIG KID TOQUES (OR TUQUES!)-BRAND NEW
- TOQUES (OR TUQUES!)-BRAND NEW
Sign up now to start receiving the KIV Newsletter. It only takes a minute.
Enter now for your chance to win some exciting prizes in our Kids in Victoria & Island Parent Contest! We have new contests often, so check back regularly!