Note: Unless you are a KIV paid advertiser, business advertising is not permitted in this forum. For business advertising click
I'm trying to find ways to amuse myself so I dont get worked up over being late. My favorite thing to do is to lay down and feel her move but since shes not moving as much anymore and not 24 hours a day.... I have a lot of time on my hands.
I go for walks every day, but I'm swollen to the point of painful walking.... stupid stretched skin!! Don't have a large budget or mobility so was just wondering if you guys might have some ideas to keep myself entertained and possibly also productive!! I know this site has A LOT of creative people so I welcome ANY ideas whatsoever. Thanks!
- Posts: 1095
- Joined: Wed Jan 25, 2006 9:28 pm
- Location: Smithers
(Not too creative, but it's all I could think of right now)
Users browsing this forum: sbenny and 17 guests
Child Care - Fairfield
Mon-Fri space in Licensed Family Daycare - Central Saanich
easle type chalk and white board
Brand new Creative Memories items and more!
- Broadmead Community Garage Sale
- Great condition books
- Bissell carpet cleaner
- Sunday May 19th
- Child bike seat
- Coastline Montessori Childcare
- Childcare Assistant-Physical Disabil...
- Fooseball table
- big handmade wooden boat
- Leap Frog
- Vintage Fisher Price
- Safety 1st Pressure Mounted Baby Gate
- Looking for bike stuff
- Excellent Condition Lazer Max Red Yo...
- Safety First Jogging Stroller - blue
- Child and Youth Care Professional
- Homesense/Winners Gift Card
- Melissa & Doug Butterfly Stacker
- EverEarth 5 in 1 Activity Cube
- Out of school care in Westshore area
Sign up now to start receiving the KIV Newsletter. It only takes a minute.
Enter now for your chance to win some exciting prizes in our Kids in Victoria & Island Parent Contest! We have new contests often, so check back regularly!