Note: Unless you are a KIV paid advertiser, business advertising is not permitted in this forum. For business advertising click
This morning my dd (who is three and a half) called me from her bedroom. She was still in bed and her covers were messed up from sleeping all night. She looked to her side and said "Mommy, Elephant doesn't have any covers on." I went over and straightened her blanket so that her stuffed elephant was covered as well. As I was leaving her room I heard a small voice say..."I really like you Mommy."
- Posts: 2178
- Joined: Fri Jan 14, 2005 9:25 pm
- Location: Saanich
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 13 guests
NEW in Box - Blue Canon Powershot A495 Digital Camera
PT/FT AVAILABLE NOW 18m- 4.5y old, Westshore ~Incl's Food
$180 SportsTrader Bucks for $150
Strawberry Vale Preschool Online Auction
- Handmade Christmas Cards
- Big room with OwnEmtramce/shared suite
- Big Room with Private Entrance in Sh...
- PT/FT AVAILABLE NOW 18m- 4.5y old, W...
- Full time or Part time space available
- Part Time, or Possible Full Time, Ho...
- Looking for part time sub teacher fo...
- Baby Bjorn Active (Lumbar Support)
- Star Wars light saber kit
- Megablocks truck
- Kinder egg toys
- Eyewitness books
- 3 bedroom townhouse
- Tea pot home
- Girls sweater
- Gymboree sweater
- Red and black satin dress
- White satin dress
- Snow Boots Waterproof for Kids
Sign up now to start receiving the KIV Newsletter. It only takes a minute.
Enter now for your chance to win some exciting prizes in our Kids in Victoria & Island Parent Contest! We have new contests often, so check back regularly!