Note: Unless you are a KIV paid advertiser, business advertising is not permitted in this forum. For business advertising click
Deal for BC teachers concluded
An agreement-in-committee was concluded with the employer at 9:45 p.m. today. The EC is recommending this deal to members. Members will vote on ratification of the agreement in the fall. Key elements of the agreement include a five-year term, a total compensation package of 16%, a signing bonus of $4,000, and numerous other improvements for teachers.
"Congratulations to members for their commitment, unity, and tremendous support for their bargaining team," says Jinny Sims, BCTF president. "Together, we have achieved significant gains for our profession."
updated June 30
- Mom of Two
- Posts: 742
- Joined: Sat Jan 15, 2005 4:10 pm
- Location: Saanich
- Posts: 1377
- Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2005 8:36 pm
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 15 guests
New Cricut Bug plushie
Playmobil - Various Sets (Individually Priced)
Child Care - Fairfield
Mon-Fri space in Licensed Family Daycare - Central Saanich
- Preschool teacher looking for summer...
- Childcare Assistant-Physical Disabil...
- Great condition books
- Childcare Provider Anytime
- Summer Day Camp
- Two Spots Open for July 1
- Daycare available in Sooke
- Vancouver Island Summer Camp For Boy...
- Baby Fun
- Baby Play Gym
- Kids Intellitainer
- Girls Barbie Rainboots Size 13
- hildren luggage with retractable han...
- EW Girls Speedo Swimsuit with remova...
- Waterproof jacket and pants, size 18T
- Girls summer pyjamas and night gown ...
- Brownies uniform size M/Youth
- Zumba Fitness in Victoria, BC
- Diaper Bag
- Rocking chair
Sign up now to start receiving the KIV Newsletter. It only takes a minute.
Enter now for your chance to win some exciting prizes in our Kids in Victoria & Island Parent Contest! We have new contests often, so check back regularly!