Note: Unless you are a KIV paid advertiser, business advertising is not permitted in this forum. For business advertising click
Deal for BC teachers concluded
An agreement-in-committee was concluded with the employer at 9:45 p.m. today. The EC is recommending this deal to members. Members will vote on ratification of the agreement in the fall. Key elements of the agreement include a five-year term, a total compensation package of 16%, a signing bonus of $4,000, and numerous other improvements for teachers.
"Congratulations to members for their commitment, unity, and tremendous support for their bargaining team," says Jinny Sims, BCTF president. "Together, we have achieved significant gains for our profession."
updated June 30
- Mom of Two
- Posts: 742
- Joined: Sat Jan 15, 2005 4:10 pm
- Location: Saanich
- Posts: 1377
- Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2005 8:36 pm
Users browsing this forum: StitchedUp and 7 guests
NEW in Box - Blue Canon Powershot A495 Digital Camera
Licenced daycare full time available
Fleece and faux suede stroller / car seat bag
North Ridge Housing Cooperative - 2 bdrm TH available Feb 1
- Eddie Bauer 3 in 1 Car Seat
- Big room with OwnEmtramce/shared suite
- Big Room with Private Entrance in Sh...
- PT/FT AVAILABLE NOW 18m- 4.5y old, W...
- Full time or Part time space available
- Part Time, or Possible Full Time, Ho...
- Looking for part time sub teacher fo...
- Baby Bjorn Active (Lumbar Support)
- Star Wars light saber kit
- Megablocks truck
- Kinder egg toys
- Eyewitness books
- 3 bedroom townhouse
- Tea pot home
- Girls sweater
- Gymboree sweater
- Red and black satin dress
- White satin dress
- Snow Boots Waterproof for Kids
Sign up now to start receiving the KIV Newsletter. It only takes a minute.
Enter now for your chance to win some exciting prizes in our Kids in Victoria & Island Parent Contest! We have new contests often, so check back regularly!