Note: Unless you are a KIV paid advertiser, business advertising is not permitted in this forum. For business advertising click
- Posts: 353
- Joined: Fri Apr 14, 2006 12:24 am
Hope she's feeling better soon.
if you have a fan, you can put a bunch of ice in a bowl, and put the fan behind it to blow cool air over her
Awww - I hope she starts to feel better soon - I hate it when my little guys get a fever...
- Posts: 614
- Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2005 4:11 pm
BC NurseLine provides 24-hour, confidential health information and advice. Anywhere in the province, call BC NurseLine to speak to a registered nurse 24-hours or a pharmacist from 5 p.m. to 9 a.m. every day.
Specially trained nurses answer questions about health topics and procedures, identify symptoms, and help you decide when to see a health professional. Information and referrals are also provided to other services.
Pharmacists are available to answer your questions about medications.
Call BC NurseLine
Toll-free in BC 1-866-215-4700
In Greater Vancouver 604-215-4700
Deaf and hearing-impaired 1-866-889-4700
The nurse will ask for your Personal Health Number on your B.C. CareCard; you will not be denied service if you do not provide it.
Translation services are available in over 130 languages. Please wait for the recorded disclaimer message for a nurse to answer your call - ask for translation services in the language that you prefer or speak.
Users browsing this forum: Spectrum and 6 guests
Fridays - Sept 2013 Start WESTSHORE! fees incl food! 18+ mos
easle type chalk and white board
Child bike seat
Garage Sale Sunday April 28th!
- Preschool teacher looking for summer...
- Childcare Assistant-Physical Disabil...
- Great condition books
- Childcare Provider Anytime
- Summer Day Camp
- Two Spots Open for July 1
- Daycare available in Sooke
- Vancouver Island Summer Camp For Boy...
- Baby Fun
- Baby Play Gym
- Kids Intellitainer
- Girls Barbie Rainboots Size 13
- hildren luggage with retractable han...
- EW Girls Speedo Swimsuit with remova...
- Waterproof jacket and pants, size 18T
- Girls summer pyjamas and night gown ...
- Brownies uniform size M/Youth
- Zumba Fitness in Victoria, BC
- Diaper Bag
- Rocking chair
Sign up now to start receiving the KIV Newsletter. It only takes a minute.
Enter now for your chance to win some exciting prizes in our Kids in Victoria & Island Parent Contest! We have new contests often, so check back regularly!