I have an 18 month old that eats them in my care and does just fine, but another child their age I wouldn't even think of giving them to cause his gag reflex is so bad.
- Posts: 3428
- Joined: Fri Jan 14, 2005 10:14 pm
- Location: Mt Tolmie
- Posts: 1377
- Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2005 8:36 pm
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests
Licensed Outdoor Focused Daycare!
Nanny Available in Langford
New Cricut Bug plushie
Fridays - Sept 2013 Start WESTSHORE! fees incl food! 18+ mos
- Disney Princess 16" Princess Bike w/...
- Licenced Family Childcare Has Openin...
- Flower Rain Coat size 6
- Gymboree Whale Watching Rain Coat si...
- Mec fleece jackets size 8
- La Senza Lotion/Mist/EDT Sets
- Christmas Dress size 5
- Gymboree size 10
- Old navy Size L (8/9)
- Please Mum XL (10/12)
- Gap Girls jeans/pants: size 8 plus
- Gymboree Girls size 9
- Stampers... lots!
- Stamps... lots!
- Woodkins Doll
- Little Tikes Easle
- Plush Costumes size 3-5
- Princess Boots size 11; New in Box
- Expandable Train Set; New in Box
- Skechers women's size 7.5
Sign up now to start receiving the KIV Newsletter. It only takes a minute.
Enter now for your chance to win some exciting prizes in our Kids in Victoria & Island Parent Contest! We have new contests often, so check back regularly!