PS - You still need to be nice to one another!
This to me is littering! If you have a garage sale and put up a hundred signs that is great, but how lazy do you have to be to not go and dispose of them when you are done?
I am alone with a small baby so I cant get out on my own right now but as soon as my DH gets home from Halifax, I am going to go and get them all and deliver them all to the houses they came from.
- Posts: 1103
- Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2005 10:29 am
- Mom of Two
- Posts: 742
- Joined: Sat Jan 15, 2005 4:10 pm
- Location: Saanich
*2 girls on life support ,1 beautiful teenager , 1 mom & 1 sexy cowboy/husband = 1 happy family:) *
- Posts: 2042
- Joined: Sat Jan 15, 2005 6:48 pm
- Location: Esquimalt
SP-i find they are a distraction, but I like that memorials exist. When I traveled in Mexico, there were some that were quite elaborate, and served as a reminder too, that death on the hiways is a common reality. People and their cells, and other distractions, are more of a concern to me than road side memorials.
- Posts: 6009
- Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2006 2:40 pm
not all cities let you put up signs.. in some place you need a permit to have a garage sale and you can only have 2 a season..and must take down signs or you get fined
so yes people take down your signs it makes victoria look messy if you keep them up
- Posts: 2045
- Joined: Fri Jan 14, 2005 10:44 pm
- Location: calgary
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest
NEW in Box - Blue Canon Powershot A495 Digital Camera
PT/FT AVAILABLE NOW 18m- 4.5y old, Westshore ~Incl's Food
North Ridge Housing Cooperative - 2 bdrm TH available Feb 1
Fleece and faux suede stroller / car seat bag
- Full time or Part time space available
- Part Time, or Possible Full Time, Ho...
- Looking for part time sub teacher fo...
- Baby Bjorn Active (Lumbar Support)
- Star Wars light saber kit
- Megablocks truck
- Kinder egg toys
- Eyewitness books
- PT/FT AVAILABLE NOW 18m- 4.5y old, W...
- 3 bedroom townhouse
- Tea pot home
- Girls sweater
- Gymboree sweater
- Red and black satin dress
- White satin dress
- Snow Boots Waterproof for Kids
- BIG KID TOQUES (OR TUQUES!)-BRAND NEW
- TOQUES (OR TUQUES!)-BRAND NEW
- Girls glove
Sign up now to start receiving the KIV Newsletter. It only takes a minute.
Enter now for your chance to win some exciting prizes in our Kids in Victoria & Island Parent Contest! We have new contests often, so check back regularly!