I think this site is really wonderful. I am a mom of a wonderful 2 1/2 little girl. I really love being a mom and being with my child. Elizabeth was born with club feet, which we are still dealing with. We have had alot of troubles for the first part of her life, but we got throught it and with a smile on both our faces. Elizabeth didn't walk till she was about 16 months because of wearing cast on her feet. Now she runs the house running and everywhere she goes. If anyone has questions or needs advice about club feet please ask away I got alot of information while we were going through everything. I live in the Oak Bay area and would love to meet some mom for play dates. Let me know.
Hope to talk to you all soon
Bridgette (Elizabeth's mom)
- Posts: 55
- Joined: Wed Mar 23, 2005 8:21 pm
- Location: Oak Bay
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests
NEW in Box - Blue Canon Powershot A495 Digital Camera
North Ridge Housing Cooperative - 2 bdrm TH available Feb 1
Fleece and faux suede stroller / car seat bag
Lovely condo for rent near Mayfair
- Handmade Christmas Cards
- Big room with OwnEmtramce/shared suite
- Big Room with Private Entrance in Sh...
- PT/FT AVAILABLE NOW 18m- 4.5y old, W...
- Full time or Part time space available
- Part Time, or Possible Full Time, Ho...
- Looking for part time sub teacher fo...
- Baby Bjorn Active (Lumbar Support)
- Star Wars light saber kit
- Megablocks truck
- Kinder egg toys
- Eyewitness books
- 3 bedroom townhouse
- Tea pot home
- Girls sweater
- Gymboree sweater
- Red and black satin dress
- White satin dress
- Snow Boots Waterproof for Kids
Sign up now to start receiving the KIV Newsletter. It only takes a minute.
Enter now for your chance to win some exciting prizes in our Kids in Victoria & Island Parent Contest! We have new contests often, so check back regularly!