By accessing the Kids in Victoria Online Inc. website (the "site"), you expressly understand and agree that:
i) The site is provided on an "as is", and "as available" basis, and your use of the site is at your sole risk.
ii) Kids in Victoria Online Inc. makes no representations or warranties whatsoever, express or implied, in connection with the contents of this website, your use of this website, or your use or the contents of any website linked to this website. To the full extent permissible by law, Kids in Victoria Online Inc. disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to, implied warranties for a particular purpose. Kids in Victoria Online Inc. makes no representation regarding the accuracy or completeness of the contents of this website. Kids in Victoria Online Inc. will not be liable, under any circumstances, for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this website, including but not limited to, direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages.
iii) Kids in Victoria Online Inc. makes no warranty that its service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, error-free, accurate or reliable.
iv) Kids in Victoria Online Inc. does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any of the advertisements contained on or linked to this website, nor the quality of any products, information or other materials displayed, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information or offer in or in connection with the website.
v) Photo of Month Contest: The submission of an entry constitutes agreement to allow photographs to be reproduced, published and/or exhibited for promotional purposes by Kids in Victoria Online Inc. Ownership of the photo is retained by the photographer.
vi) Kids in Victoria Online Inc. reserves the right to change these terms at any time. All changes will be effective at the time they are posted. Your continued use of the site will constitute your acceptance of any modifications made.
vii) KIV Community
While the administrators and moderators of this forum will attempt to remove or edit any generally objectionable material as quickly as possible, it is impossible to review every message. Therefore you acknowledge that all posts made to these forums express the views and opinions of the author and not the administrators, moderators or webmaster (except for posts by these people) and hence will not be held liable.
You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-oriented or any other material that may violate any applicable laws. Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned (and your service provider being informed). The IP address of all posts is recorded to aid in enforcing these conditions. You agree that the webmaster, administrator and moderators of this forum have the right to remove, edit, move or close any topic at any time should they see fit. As a user you agree to any information you have entered above being stored in a database. While this information will not be disclosed to any third party without your consent the webmaster, administrator and moderators cannot be held responsible for any hacking attempt that may lead to the data being compromised.
You agree not to promote your business on the KIV Community Board, unless you are a paid KIV Advertiser.
You May (without being a KIV Advertiser)
- Discuss other websites as they pertain to the topic of your post
- Link to your personal websites (ones of your families etc.)
- List Child Care Services within the Child Care forum
- List Playgroups within the Playgroups & Outings forum
You May Not
- Advertise any business (whether registered or not, home-based or not, hobby-based or not) through any of the forums
- Advertise any organization through any of the forums, except in the case of topic-relevant, interest based reference (you cannot promote the organization, solely for the purpose of promotion)
- Try to make money through the site in any way (other than selling items in our classified ads section, and promoting events in our Events Calendar)
- Link to any commercial website for the purpose of increasing revenue for that site
- Link to any other forum/chat related website
You agree not to promote your business on KIV, except by becoming a KIV Advertiser, and using the means provided by KIV.
You May (without being a KIV Advertiser)
- Purchase any of the KIV Advertising options made available to you
- Post events on the Events Calendar which promote your business
- Include a web link to your business website in your KIV Profile
You May Not (unless you are a KIV Advertiser)
- Create a username that promotes your business
- Post Classified Ads with the intent of promoting your business (with the exception of placing classified ads offering employment, within the Employment section)
- Post topics on the KIV Community Board which promote your business (with the exception of Child Care Services in the Child Care forum)
- Create a profile with the sole intent of promoting your business
- Submit Articles with the sole intent of promoting your business
We may change these terms at any time, and we’ll do our utmost to inform you, though it would be prudent to review these terms regularly yourself, as your continued usage of Kids in Victoria means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as they are updated and/or amended.
By registering, you agree to be bound by these conditions.
Out of school care in Westshore area
8-person Coleman tent
Mon-Fri space in Licensed Family Daycare - Central Saanich
Sign up now to start receiving the KIV Newsletter. It only takes a minute.
Enter now for your chance to win some exciting prizes in our Kids in Victoria & Island Parent Contest! We have new contests often, so check back regularly!